Cheap Milan City Sightseeing Tour
|6 Hours||(20 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Milan City Sightseeing Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Milan City Sightseeing Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Milan City Sightseeing Tour
- If your time in this cosmopolitan city is limited then the 6 hour Milan walking tour is an ideal way to experience the city's highlights.
- You'll get the chance to visit Milan's Duomo and Da Vinci's ‘The Last Supper' mural with the benefit of a knowledgeable local guide, and still have time to enjoy an Italian espresso on the Piazza and chase the latest trends in Italy's capital of fashion.
- Relax because this is a leisurely walking tour split comfortably over the morning and afternoon, not a 6 hour quick march across the city.
- You'll have time to pose for photos in front of Cattelan's controversial ‘L.O.V.E' statue, soak up the grand facade of La Scala Theatre, marvel at beautiful frescos inside the church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore, wander the grounds of Sforza Castle and admire the elegance of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II.
- Your guide will cover the history, stories and wild tales of the city as you walk and return you to the starting point after your Milan Sightseeing Tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A good option for people who want to save time on attractions queues because the tour includes skip the line entrance.
- A comprehensive introduction to the city which is essential for first-time visitors.
- Enjoyable for friends, families or solo travellers.
Your Experience With Milan City Sightseeing Tour?
- See the Milan's best architectural creations, renowned artworks and attractions on a 6-hour city tour.
- Learn all you need to know about the old and new city, fashion, food, art and history with a qualified English speaking guide. Save time and money with (optional) skip the line entrance tickets to popular attractions.
What Milan City Sightseeing Tour Includes?
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Entrance to Duomo Cathedral, San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore Church and Santa Maria presso San Satiro Church.
- Walking tour passing major city landmarks including of La Scala Theatre and Sforza Castle.
- Skip the Line Entrance to ‘The Last Supper' and/or Da Vinci's Vineyard if selected when booking.
- Public transport tickets and headsets for larger groups.
Comparison of Best Milan City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Milan's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Milan Pass vs Milano Card vs Visitalia Card) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Milan city passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Milan City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Milan Pass vs Milano Card vs Visitalia Card
- The tour will take you to many famous sites but you will not have time to go inside all of them, after the tour we recommend checking out the following attractions. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/milan.html
- The tour provides and overviews to the city, if you would like something more detailed then you might want to take the Milan Art Tour or Milan History Tour.
Travelers Reviews about Milan City Sightseeing Tour?
- Travellers agree that the 6-hour tour is a convenient way to see that city in a short space of time.
- Travellers highly recommend joining this sightseeing tour.
- The tour has an overall 4.9 out of 5-stars score on Get Your Guide.
- On Trip Advisor and Viator the excursion has a solid 5-star rating.
- Not wheelchair friendly.
- Tickets are partially or fully refundable if cancelled at least 3-7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Milano Duomo is closed on Sunday mornings, you will instead visit Piazza Gae Aulenti.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended, also long trousers and sleeves for entering churches
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Milano Cadorna train station, Main Entrance.
Youtube videos of Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours
Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 6 Hours
Verona & Lake Garda Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 12 hours
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, Map,
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Milan Cathedral and Rooftop Ticket
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Milan: Brera Art Gallery Entrance Ticket
Duration: Around two hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
From Milan: Stresa, Alps & Lake Maggiore Half Day Tour
Duration: About 10 hours
Milan Segway Tour
Duration: 3 Hours