Cheap Milan Segway Tour Prices
|3 Hours||(359 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Milan Segway Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Milan Segway Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Milan Segway Tour?
- Had enough of city walking tours? How about a fun filled segway tour through the city centre, visiting Milan's top attractions and learning about the history of the city from a lively commentary in English.
- Whether your aim is to learn about the city or keep the kids entertained, a city tour by Segway is an ideal way for families, friends or couples to experience Milan.
- Never driven a Segway before? No problem, your trip will begin with an orientation session before following your guide to Sempione Park. You will leave the park via the impressive marble gateway, Arco della Pace, on route to Sforza Castle, Via Dante and Milan's medieval centre, Piazza dei Mercanti.
- Have your camera ready on Milan's most famous square, Piazza del Duomo and window shop at the boutique shops inside the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Your audio guide will fill you in on the facts and fiction behind each place.
- Finally you'll glide past La Scala theatre and into Milan's boho district, Brera where your journey will end outside of Pinacoteca di Brera.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you're bored of the usual slow-paced city walking tours then the Segway tour offers a slightly faster alternative.
- Ideal for friends, solo travellers or small groups who are looking for a fun introduction to the city.
- Not suitable for children or disabled.
What You Will Do With Milan Segway Tour?
- Glide through the Centre of Milan, stopping to visit the city's most significant sites including La Scala Theatre, Via Dante and Duomo Square.
- Learn about Milan with an educational audio guide.
- Combine fast paced fun with sightseeing on your own Segway.
- Feel confident on your segway after a 30 minute orientation session before setting off with your tour leader.
What Milan Segway Tour Includes?
- Use of segway and helmet.
- Audio guide, headset and local guide.
- 3 hour city tour by segway (including a 30 minute orientation session).
- Ponchos (for wet weather and trend setting!).
- A discount to the Segway tour is included in the Milan Sightseeing City Pass. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-milan/compare-milan-pass-vs-visitalia-card-vs-milano-card.html
- This is a bestselling tour so try to book in advance during the summer.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers say that this is a fantastic way to see the city, whether you're a senior or a youngster.
- Comments agree that the Segway tour guides are enthusiastic and attentive to safety.
- The Segway tour has a 4.8 out of 5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- It is rated with 5 out of 5-stars on Viator and TripAdvisor.
- Travellers point out that the meeting point can be tricky to find, so plan a little extra time to make sure that you get there on time.
- Not wheelchair friendly
- Some tour providers allow refunds but cancellation should be made at least 7 days in advance to avoid fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Not suitable for children under 12 or persons weighing under 45 kg or over 113 kg .
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Via dei Chiostri corner with Via Ancona, Milano
Youtube videos of Milan Segway Tour
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour: 48-Hour or 1 Day Ticket
Duration: 24 or 48 Hours
Cinque Terre Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 13 Hours
Last Supper Skip-the-Line and Best of Milan Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Duration: 8 Hours