Cheap San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
|4.5 Hours||(5,057 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus Discount Prices
We are comparing San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
- This Milan sightseeing combo ticket with a football flair gets you access to 3 top city attractions:
- San Siro Football Stadium:
- This early 20th century stadium is said to hold a whopping 85,000 spectators in its stalls.
- On a guided visit you get to take a tour of the stadium and explore onsite museum independently.
- You’ll find the trophies and histories of both of the Stadiums home teams; AC Milan and FC Inter.
- Casa Milan:
- The official headquarters is home to over 100 years of AC Milan’s club history.
- Inside you can visit the teams’ trophy room, browse the displays of historic memorabilia and meet the team in the holographic theatre.
- Hop on Hop Off Sightseeing Bus:
- You can enjoy the freedom of a self-guided tour with flexible access to the hop on hop off sightseeing bus.
- Take any of the buses on Line C, hop off at your desired destination and take as long as like to explore each place.
- The open top bus comes with a complimentary multi lingual audio guide so you can learn about Milan as you cruise through the city.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is the perfect tour for sporting fans but you don’t have to be a football guru to enjoy riding the open top sightseeing bus thought Milan’s city centre.
- The tour is great for independent travellers who prefer to travel without a tour guide.
- This combo ticket is also a good option for budget travellers who want to see multiple attractions in a short amount of time.
- Great for children as well as adults.
Your Experience With San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus?
- Come to see Milan’s top two sporting attractions.
- Enjoy the benefits of a combo ticket and the convenience of the hop on hop off city sightseeing service.
- Tour the grounds of San Siro Stadium and learn about its home teams in the onsite museum.
- Get interactive in the holographic theatre in Casa Milan.
What San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus Includes?
- Return transport by hop on hop off city sightseeing bus (Green Line).
- Admissions ticket to Casa Milan.
- Admissions ticket to San Siro Stadium and museum.
- Italian lunch at the Casa Milan onsite restaurant (if selected when booking).
- Sights You will See:
- Casa Mila.
- San Siro Stadium and Museum.
- Stops on the hop on hop off bus Green Line (Line C) :
- Parco Sempione.
- Lotto (Monterosa).
- San Siro Football Stadium.
- Mico (Congress Centre).
- The Casa Milan.
- We recommend taking the earliest departure so that you have plenty of time to enjoy each attraction.
- Your will need a minimum of one hour at each attraction.
Travelers Reviews about San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus?
- Travellers have described this combo tour as interesting and entertaining.
- Recent reviews have said that the trip is very good however some mention that the instructions are a bit unclear.
- Both San Miro Stadium and Casa Milan have very high reviews on Trip Advisor.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- You will receive your ticket via email.
- You will need to bring your printed ticket or a mobile device to show your electronic voucher.
- Cancellation policy will vary depending on which tour provider you purchase your tickets from.
- Up to 48 hours in advance Viator will issue full or partial refunds for this tour.
- Up to 24 hours in advance Get Your Guide will issue full refunds.
- Tiqets do not issue refunds.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Lunch at Casa Milan is not included in the price of the tour however it can be added when purchasing tickets with Viator. If you opt-in for the lunch then you should let your tour provider know of any dietary requirements.
- There are no time restrictions for your visit to San Siro Stadium or the Casa Milan. You will be able to stay as long as you want inside each attraction.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: buses depart from outside the Milan Visitor Centre (Zani Viaggi). Address: Largo Cairoli - corner Cusani street - M1 Cairoli Milano.
Youtube videos of San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan: Ferrari Test Drive Experience
Duration: Around half an hour
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Skip the Line Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours