Cheap Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan Tickets
|8 Hours||(170 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan?
- Serravalle Outlet Centre is a fashionista’s dream location with over 170 designer stores to choose from.
- Inside this enormous centre you can shop for well-known brands such as The North Face, Calvin Klein, Adidas and Nike.
- Or, browse for Italian brands like Dolce & Gabbana, Zegna, Armani, Gucci, Versace or Prada.
- But this trip isn’t just for shoppers, on the way you’ll also get to enjoy charming Tuscan countryside and, when your done shopping, relax outside in the centre’s pleasant pedestrianised outdoor areas.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is a tour aimed at shopaholics and bargain hunters.
- The Serravalle is well known for being the best place to pick up authentic designer items at heavily discounted prices.
- This is also a fun day out of the city for anyone who would like to take a pleasant bus journey through Tuscan countryside.
- Suitable for all ages however the shopping centre can be very crowded and therefore not ideal for young children.
Your Experience With Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan?
- Take a day away from history, art and Tuscan wine to visit Europe’s largest designer shopping outlet.
- Travel hassle-free from central Milan to Serravalle Shopping Mall on a comfortable air-conditioned coach.
- Shop to your hearts desire and enjoy 30% to 70% discounts across designer brand stores.
- Pick from a range of Italian designers including Versace, Prada and Gucci.
- Take a break and enjoy lunch in one of the shopping centre’s restaurants.
- Return to Central Milan by coach in the evening.
What Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan Includes?
- Round trip transportation by excellent air-conditioned coach.
- Fast-track boarding.
- VIP shopping pass.
- Lunch voucher (optional).
- Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Centre.
- If you’re a shopaholic then we recommend taking the third departure (11 am) so that you have more time at Serravalle.
- Unless you are looking for the very best deal avoid visiting the shopping centre during January when Serravalle with be crammed full of shoppers.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers have given this tour 4 out of 5-stars on Trip Advisor and Viator.
- On Get Your Guide the full day tour has a 4.3 out of 5-star rating.
- People who have visited the outlet shopping centre confirm that there is a wide range of designer stores to visit and very good discounts.
- Comments also agree that the bus service is well organised, fast and on time.
- Some comments also point out that taking the tour is cheaper than taking public buses.
- Bargain hunters have previously found good deals at Adidas, Nike, Burberry and Gucci.
- Transport service cannot accommodate wheelchair users.
- Tickets will be issued via email and accepted in electronic or printed form.
- Tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to 24 or 48 hours in advance depending on your tour provider.
- Some ticket may be non-refundable so you should check the companies’ policy before making your purchase.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off are not available for this tour, you will need to go to the meeting point to board your coach.
- No food or drinks are included in the ticket price.
- The tour includes a VIP shopping pass which gets the holder further discounts at selected outlet stores.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: outside of Milan Visitor Centre, ani Viaggi.
- Address: Largo Cairoli / via Cusani, Milan, MM1 Cairoli.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes early.
Youtube videos of Serravalle Designer Outlet Shopping Tour from Milan
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Lake Como Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 10 hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
La Scala Theater and Milan Museum Tour
Duration: 1 Hour
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
San Siro Stadium and Casa Milan Museum and Hop On Hop Off Bus
Duration: 4.5 Hours