Cheap The Bike Tour of Milan Tickets
|Approx. 3:30 hours||(475 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy The Bike Tour of Milan Discount Tickets?
We are comparing The Bike Tour of Milan Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of The Bike Tour of Milan?
- This guided tour of Milan by bike offers personalized attention to the travelers since the number of participants is limited.
- The itinerary covers several top attractions of the fashion capital, as well as areas less visited by travelers.
- Besides the touristic Milan, the participants visit off-the-beaten-path areas where locals live, work and entertain themselves.
- Some top points of interest included in the itinerary are the unavoidable Duomo, majestic Scala Theater and the imposing Sforza Castle surrounded by a park.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is a perfect introduction of the city to the first-time visitors.
- If you are interested in more than just the touristy Milan, you will find this activity very enlightening.
- Fans of art, culture, history and monumental architecture are highly recommended to join the bike tour.
Your Experience With The Bike Tour of Milan?
- Have personalized assistance of the certified tour guide as you ride a mountain bike through Milan, the capital of fashion.
- Get an overview of the city, visit its top tourist attractions and explore less-visited areas by travelers.
- See the Duomo of Milan, the top attraction of the city, Sforza Castle and its park, Scala Theater, the opera house, and much more.
- Explore the districts of Brera and Darsena del Naviglio in search for a local way of life and lesser-known attractions.
- Tour places frequented by locals and find out how they live, work and entertain themselves.
What The Bike Tour of Milan Includes?
- Mountain bike and helmet
- Accident insurance and third-party liability coverage
- Licensed and friendly guide
- The Brera neighborhood is home to the Brera Art Gallery, an underrated art venue that exhibits works of art by many celebrated painters.
- If interested, you can take a virtual reality tour of the Sforza Castle during your stay.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- According to the reviews, joining the bike tour of Milan is a great way of exploring the city for newcomers and returned visitors alike.
- Most travelers are quite satisfied with the performance and personalized attention of their tour guides.
- Comments also indicate that the bike tour reveals the old and modern Milan.
- Some vacationers point out that the tour of Milan by bike is the best way of seeing the Lombardian capital.
- A few participants stated that the path is almost flat, only with an occasional rise or drop.
The activity isn't suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Printed and mobile vouchers are both valid for this activity. Redeem a full refund for cancellations at least 24 hours ahead of the start of the guided tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Address / Pick up Location
Via Vetere 12, Milan
Youtube videos of The Bike Tour of Milan
Skip the Line: Da Vinci's Last Supper and Milan Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Bernina Express and St.Moritz Day Tour from Milan
Duration: 12.5 Hours
Venice Day Trip from Milan
Duration: 14 Hours
Casa Milan Museum Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan History and The Last Supper Tour Half-Day
Duration: 3 Hours
Skip the line Milan Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access
Duration: 1 Hour
Milan Wine Tasting Experience
Duration: 1.5 Hours
The Bike Tour of Milan
Duration: Approx. 3:30 hours
Milan Art Tour and Last Supper
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan: Last Supper, Sforza Castle & Duomo Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately three hours
Milan Duomo and Terraces Ticket
Duration: 2 Hours
Milan City Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 6 Hours