Cheap New York City Tour Prices
|The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.||(727 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy New York City Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing New York City Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is New York City Tour?
- This convenient sightseeing tour of New York City takes you to many top attractions, museums and other points of interest.
- When you join the guided tour enjoy the company of a friendly and knowledgeable tour guide.
- Let their interesting narrative lead you through this culturally rich US City.
- You live guide will continue the commentary both on board the bus and during the walking tour.
- During the sightseeing and discovery tour of the city of New York, you will learn interesting facts and tips that may help you during your stay in Big Apple.
- The route of the tour covers Central Park, the Empire State Building, Chinatown, the Brooklyn Bridge and many other places of interest and iconic landmarks of New York City.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This informative guided tour is especially useful for the first-time travellers in New York City.
- Even if you have visited before, you will learn a lot about the city by joining the tour.
What You Will Do With New York City Tour?
- On this sightseeing tour of the New York, you will uncover the secrets of is metropolitan city and discover many of its iconic attractions.
- You well get around the city mostly by private tour bus as well as short walking tours.
- Along the way, listen to the informative narrative provided by your local tour guide.
- Learn historical facts, fun stories and insider tips about New York City.
- During the tour you make stops and specially selected locations as well as the most famous attractions and have the chance to take many memorable photos on your tour of the city.
What New York City Tour Includes?
- Professional bilingual tour guide .
- Fully guided city tour.
- Transport within the city by private bus.
- City walking tours.
- Places you will see on this tour:
- Central Park
- The Empire State Building
- The Brooklyn Bridge
- The Rockerfeller Building.
- The Financial District.
- This tour is available in English, Italian, German and Spanish.
- The sightseeing tour involves walking and getting around by bus, so make sure to wear comfortable footwear.
- This sightseeing tour of New York City is a provides a comprehensive introduction to the city which is great for first time visitors.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Users of Get Your Guide rate this tour with the 4.8-stars our of 5 while Viator's clients gave it the 4.5 out of 5-star rating.
- The people that took part in the sightseeing tour are very much satisfied with this insightful experience.
- They state that the tour guide performed well and taught them a lot about the city of New York.
- For some people, the New York City tour was the highlight of their stay in the Big Apple.
- Also, travellers comments indicate that the tour offers an excellent value for money.
- This guided tour of the city of New York is accessible for people using wheelchairs.
- Paper and electronic vouchers are both accepted for this tour.
- Refunds will be issued by certain ticket suppliers providing that your cancellation is made within the specified time period.
- Some ticket suppliers offer only nonrefundable tickets.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The itinerary is subject to change depending on traffic conditions and events taking place in the city.
- The sightseeing coach will be air-conditioned.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: Sheraton New York, Times Square, (7th Avenue at 53rd Street).
Youtube videos of New York City Tour
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
Duration: The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.