Cheap Broadway Theater District Walking Tour Tickets
|The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.||out of 5|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Broadway Theater District Walking Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Broadway Theater District Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Broadway Theater District Walking Tour?
- The Broadway Theatre District Walking Tour is a great opportunity go behind the curtains of the famous district.
- It is a journey through timeless shows, individual achievements and the unforgettable performances of legendary actors and actresses.
- Discover lesser-known facts that had a big influence in the Theatre District's development.
- Learn how it really is to be a performer in the Broadway's shows and hear about various events that take place behind the scenes.
- Stroll past many of New York’s most iconic theatres, including the Ambassador Theatre, the Palace Theatre, the Richard Rogers Theatre and the Barrymore Theatre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This type of activity is suitable for people of all ages.
- It is particularly good for fans of performing arts and history buffs.
Your Experience With Broadway Theater District Walking Tour?
- Explore the famous Theatre District of New York City and see some of the world's most famous theatrical venues.
- Hear interesting background, historical and entertaining stories.
- Discover how it is to be an actor or an actress that performs at theatres of Broadway.
- Get yourself acquainted with the roles of Father Duffy, Andrew Lloyd Weber, George M. Cohan and other legendary personalities who have performed on Broadway stages.
- Learn the theatres secret stories, like how the actual "West Side Story" took place in the vicinity of the Hell's Kitchen.
What Broadway Theater District Walking Tour Includes?
- The guided walking tour of New York’s Broadway district.
- An expert local guide.
- Theatre's Your will see on the New York Broadway Walking Tour:
- Ambassador Theatre
- Palace Theatre
- Richard Rogers Theatre
- Barrymore Theatre
- For attending shows at Broadway theatres without spending a fortune, try to pick up the ‘rush’ tickets.
- To do so, you will need to be among the first people at the ticket office when it opens and ask for the ticket for that day's show.
- You can also try with "standing only tickets" (SRO), but these are only available if the show is sold out.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The rating of this guided tour is 5 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, Viator and TripAdvisor websites.
- Participants that joined the guided walking tour of the Broadway District agree that they learned a lot about this renowned neighbourhood and had a great time.
- Some of them mention that the history and background stories of New York’s Broadway are very interesting.
- Also, the performance of the tour guide is rated very highly.
- This activity is suitable for people in wheelchairs.
- The guided tour involves a lot of walking, so make sure that wear comfortable shoes.
- Prepare accordingly to the weather conditions since this activity takes place in rain or shine.
- Entrance to the theatres and backstage areas are not guaranteed.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This activity is suitable for wheelchairs users.
- Wheelchair users should be accompanied by an assistant if they are unable to move independently.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Points:
- Get Your Guide: Times Square Alliance Info Centre (located between 46th and 47th Streets).
- Viator: Majestic Theatre, 247 West 44th Street.
Youtube videos of Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.