Cheap Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC
|Around two hours||(125 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC Discount Prices
We are comparing Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC
- The walking tour introduces Brooklyn, the most populous borough of the Big Apple, and the Brooklyn Bridge, a recognizable landmark of New York.
- Furthermore, the tour covers Dumbo, a trendy neighborhood featuring streets clad in cobblestones and contemporary art galleries.
- The guide explains the origins of the ferry transportation across the East River and how it came to the construction of the Bridge of Brooklyn.
- During the tour, the participants will hear interesting stories and have a chance to shoot excellent photos of the Manhattan's skyline.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are interested in history, art and exceptional photo opportunities, you should consider booking the walking tour.
- You need to have an average fitness level to be able to follow the tour without difficulties.
Your Experience With Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC?
- During the walking tour, you will cross over the East River via the Brooklyn Bridge and hear the historical background of one of the oldest bridges in the USA.
- You will access viewpoints that offer great photo opportunities for capturing the panorama of Manhattan.
- The itinerary of the tour takes you to the chic neighborhood of Dumbo - Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass.
- You will walk cobblestone streets of Dumbo and discover the neighborhood's art galleries.
- Listen to the narrative introducing the beginnings of the ferry transport across the East River.
What Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC Includes?
- The tour is led by a personable and expert tour guide.
- To cross from one side of the East River to another, you will need to walk more than a mile (more than 1.5 kilometers) over the Brooklyn Bridge.
- While crossing the bridge, pay attention not to wander into cycling lane.
- On average, the time needed for crossing the Bridge of Brooklyn exceeds half an hour.
Travelers Reviews about Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC?
- Travelers that joined the walking tour were enthusiastic about the performance of their assigned guides, describing them as personable and knowledgeable.
- According to the majority of reviews, the activity offers a great value for money.
- Several reviewers state that the Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour offers an exceptional historical overview.
- The comments indicate that the tour is suitable for kids, adults and seniors alike.
The Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo walking tour isn't suitable for visitors suffering from disability issues.
Vouchers in electronic and paper forms are both acceptable for this activity. Cancel your order no later than 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that the weather conditions are somewhat harsher over the East River than in other areas, so plan to dress accordingly.
- Because of a moderate amount of walking, wear comfortable shoes suitable for a prolonged stroll.
Address / Pick up Location
Tweed Courthouse, 52 Chambers Street, Lower Manhattan, NYC
Youtube videos of Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Wall Street Insider Tour
Duration: 1:30 hours
Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
Duration: 1:15 hours
Grand Central Terminal Self-Guided Audio Tour
Duration: Usually between half an hour and an hour, depending on the visitor's pace.
Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour in NYC
Duration: Around two hours