Cheap Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Tickets
|The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.||(32 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York?
- Combine history and leisure on this fun bike tour of the "Green Lungs of New York City."
- The guided bike tour introduces various historic places, secret spots and filming locations of famous films and popular TV series.
- The pace of the guided tour by bike is moderate and suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness.
- During the tour you will visit many popular sites and points of interest which you local guide will bring to life with an engaging commentary.
- See the Strawberry Fields (a tribute to Lennon), the Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Cleopatra's Needle, the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre and more.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is suitable for anyone wishing to take a relaxing ride or discover significant and off-the-beaten-path spots in Central Park.
- The activity caters to all ages and fitness levels.
Your Experience With Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York?
- Ride the many bike paths which criss-cross the famous Central Park of New York.
- Discover interesting, historic and hidden places as you peddle around the park.
- Take advantage of your scheduled stops to snap some amazing holiday photos.
- Listen to your knowledgeable tour guide and discover the story behind one of the most popular parks in the world.
- Enjoy a leisurely paced tour of the park.
- Take a look at various landmarks of Central Park as you bike along paved and unpaved trails.
- Tour places where Breakfast at Tiffany's, Friends, When Harry Met Sally and other popular films and TV shows were filmed.
What Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Includes?
- Professional tour guide.
- Use of bicycle.
- Equipment: helmet, basket and free city map.
- The Strawberry Fields
- Belvedere Castle
- Shakespeare Garden
- Jacqueline Kennedy
- Onassis Reservoir
- Cleopatra's Needle
- Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- Central Park is an expansive park in downtown New York, boasting many paths, landmarks and filming locations.
- If you get lost in Central Park, the first two numbers on any lamppost will let you know the name of the nearest street is.
- Central Park is the perfect refuge during the hot summer months.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rate of this guided tour of Central Park is 4.4 on Get Your Guide, 4 on Viator and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- Travelers that joined the bike tour of Central Park spoke highly about the guide, the service and the overall experience.
- Several tourists with basic fitness levels stated that the tempo of the tour was perfectly adjusted to their abilities.
- For the most part, bikers describe the guide as knowledgeable and fun, and that the tour well worth the time and the expense.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with impaired mobility.
- You must show either paper or electronic voucher when you you’re your tour guide.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation then you may be charged a cancellation fee (this will depend on the refund policy of your tour provider).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The cycling tour of Central Park takes place regardless of weather conditions, so come prepared for the season.
- Seats for babies and trailers for children are available on request.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 5th and 6th Avenues (Get Your Guide and Viator) or at the 891 Amsterdam Avenue (Ticket bar).
Youtube videos of Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.