Cheap Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
|The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.||(32 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Discount Prices
We are comparing Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
- Combine history and leisure on this fun bike tour of the "Green Lungs of New York City."
- The guided bike tour introduces various historic places, secret spots and filming locations of famous films and popular TV series.
- The pace of the guided tour by bike is moderate and suitable for people with a moderate level of fitness.
- During the tour you will visit many popular sites and points of interest which you local guide will bring to life with an engaging commentary.
- See the Strawberry Fields (a tribute to Lennon), the Belvedere Castle, Shakespeare Garden, Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir, the Cleopatra's Needle, the Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre and more.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour is suitable for anyone wishing to take a relaxing ride or discover significant and off-the-beaten-path spots in Central Park.
- The activity caters to all ages and fitness levels.
Your Experience With Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York?
- Ride the many bike paths which criss-cross the famous Central Park of New York.
- Discover interesting, historic and hidden places as you peddle around the park.
- Take advantage of your scheduled stops to snap some amazing holiday photos.
- Listen to your knowledgeable tour guide and discover the story behind one of the most popular parks in the world.
- Enjoy a leisurely paced tour of the park.
- Take a look at various landmarks of Central Park as you bike along paved and unpaved trails.
- Tour places where Breakfast at Tiffany's, Friends, When Harry Met Sally and other popular films and TV shows were filmed.
What Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York Includes?
- Professional tour guide.
- Use of bicycle.
- Equipment: helmet, basket and free city map.
- The Strawberry Fields
- Belvedere Castle
- Shakespeare Garden
- Jacqueline Kennedy
- Onassis Reservoir
- Cleopatra's Needle
- Swedish Cottage Marionette Theatre
- Central Park is an expansive park in downtown New York, boasting many paths, landmarks and filming locations.
- If you get lost in Central Park, the first two numbers on any lamppost will let you know the name of the nearest street is.
- Central Park is the perfect refuge during the hot summer months.
Travelers Reviews about Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York?
- What Travelers Say About it?:
- The rate of this guided tour of Central Park is 4.4 on Get Your Guide, 4 on Viator and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- Travelers that joined the bike tour of Central Park spoke highly about the guide, the service and the overall experience.
- Several tourists with basic fitness levels stated that the tempo of the tour was perfectly adjusted to their abilities.
- For the most part, bikers describe the guide as knowledgeable and fun, and that the tour well worth the time and the expense.
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with impaired mobility.
- You must show either paper or electronic voucher when you you’re your tour guide.
- If you choose to cancel your reservation then you may be charged a cancellation fee (this will depend on the refund policy of your tour provider).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The cycling tour of Central Park takes place regardless of weather conditions, so come prepared for the season.
- Seats for babies and trailers for children are available on request.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 5th and 6th Avenues (Get Your Guide and Viator) or at the 891 Amsterdam Avenue (Ticket bar).
Youtube videos of Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.