Cheap Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
|The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.||(277 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Discount Prices
We are comparing Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
- Tour the places which were struck worst by the airplane attacks on the World Trade Center on September 11th, 2001.
- The guided tour the 9/11 Memorial, pays tribute to people who died in the attack or who later died from their injuries.
- The walking tour also includes a visit to Saint Paul's Chapel, which was used as an emergency help centre on the day of the attack and is now used as a tribute centre.
- Real life stories of bravery, sacrifice and devotion are also part of the tour.
- Your will hear about the actions of the firefighters, members of the public, and other emergency services.
- The 9/11 Museum stages a large collection of related artefacts and screens films.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The walking tour is ideal for people who would like to learn more about the 9/11 attacks.
- Except for very young kids, it is suitable for all ages.
Your Experience With Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry?
- You will tour the place where the infamous terror attacks took place on September 11th in 2001.
- During the tour, you will hear stories about exceptional heroism, devotion and inspiring examples of humanity.
- See the Saint Paul Chapel, which became the improvised help centre shortly after the attacks on the Twin Towers.
- You will have the option of visiting the 9/11 Museum; inside you can find film screenings, information about significant events pre and post-attack, and personal items of the people who lost their lives on this fateful day.
What Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry Includes?
- A professional local tour guide.
- Walking tour of the Ground Zero and the 9/11 Memorial areas.
- Headsets to hear your guide clearly (if needed).
- Ticket and timed entry to the 9/11 Museum (if selected).
- 9/11 Memorial
- 9/11 Museum (optional)
- Even if you don't visit the 9/11 Memorial Museum, take note of 2 tridents that once belonged to the World Trade Center.
- For testimonies related to September 11th, visit the 9/11 Tribute Center where you can hear stories conveyed by survivors and family members of the people who lost their lives on that day.
Travelers Reviews about Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry?
- The overall rate of this guided tour on Get Your Guide is 4.8 out of 5.
- The rate on Viator is 4.5.
- On the TripAdvisor website, people that took part in the tour rated the experience with 5 out of 5.
- The past participants of this guided tour were very satisfied with the guide's attention to detail and the quality of the experience.
- Many also felt moved by the condense of the museum and the guided tour.
- Furthermore, the reviews point out that the guides are professional, knowledgeable and friendly.
- Both 9/11 Memorial and 9/11 Museum are accessible to visitors with limited mobility.
- The guided tour starting at 10:30am caters to disabled visitors.
- Printed and smartphone vouchers are both valid for this activity.
- If your plans change then you can request a refund from certain tour providers.
- Refunds will be issues if you cancellation is made within free cancellation period (this varies between providers).
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress for cooler weathers as downtown Manhattan is often windy.
- Entry to the 9/11 Memorial is a subject to airport style security checks, to minimise delays please do not bring any items which would not be permitted on a plane.
- Arrive at the meeting point about 10 minutes in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: outside the Saint Paul's Chapel, 209 Broadway, New York.
Youtube videos of Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.