Cheap New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Tickets
|3 Hours (recommended)||(4.5.0 35,900 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour?
- This is a very simple but extremely practical way of introducing yourself to the Big Apple.
- Instead of getting tied down to start times, setting early alarms, and running for buses, opt to explore downtown New York at your own pace, with your own personal audio guide which you can pause and start at any time.
- Start your day with a walk past Broadways glitzy theatres, continue to the well-kept financial area, and dip your toes into New York’s multicultural waters.
- On this city tour you’ll be your own guide so feel free to change your itinerary, take a break, visit attractions or grab a bit to eat at any time.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is a city tour aimed at independent travellers who are not afraid to set out on their own two feet.
- This is perfect for people who prefer to discover the city without the time restrains of a fully guided tour.
- A great way for first-time visitors to get acquainted with Manhattan and an active way to learn about the state capital.
- This can be fun for solo travellers as well as groups or families, you’ll have the privacy of your own audio guided tour.
Your Experience With New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour?
- Take a self-guided tour of this colourful US city.
- Enjoy the diversity of each neighbourhood and the majesty of Manhattan’s city skyscrapers.
- Benefit from the freedom and flexibility of a self-guided walking tour and learn the ins and outs of the Big Apple with your very own audio guide.
- Stroll around China Town, Little Italy, Times Square, the Financial District and Madison Square Park.
- Have the opportunity to discover the city like a New Yorker and to visit famous city attracts, such as the Empire State Building, like a tourist.
- Follow your downloadable map to the middle of Central Park and choose to take a break in the beautiful urban park.
What New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour Includes?
- Self-guided tour.
- Audio guide (in English) and headphones.
- Downloadable zip folder with city maps and MP3 audio files.
- This is a self-paced tour which involves a quite a bit of walking so we recommend starting early so that you can take your time complete the tour.
- If you are not keen on walking then this we recommend pairing the self-guided audio tour with the New York Hop-On Hop-Off city sightseeing bus.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers agree that the attraction which are on the route of the self-guided audio walking tour are defiantly worth a visit.
- For certain attractions visitors recommending pre-booking tickets so as to reduce waiting times.
- This tour may be difficult for wheelchair users or for people with walking difficulties to do independently.
- Confirmation of your purchase will be sent by email on the day of purchase.
- Your ticket must be printed.
- Get Your Guide will issue full refunds up to 24 hours in advance, however, tickets purchased from other providers may not be refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- No entrance fees or transportation is included in the price of the self-guided walking tour.
- An audio guide can be collected from the specified venue, details will be in your booking confirmation email.
- You should wear comfortable shoes or sneakers for this walking tour and come prepared for the weather. (A sunhat and sunscreen are advised during the summer and warm clothes will be needed for the winter.
- This is a self-guided tour and there will be no physical tour guide.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: Broadway, New York.
Youtube videos of New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Museum of Modern Art NYC Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Empire State Building Ticket Skip-the-Line(VIP PASS Optional)
Duration: The duration of your visit to the Empire State Building in New York is flexible.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De