Cheap One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
|You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.||(1768 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line Discount Tickets?
We are comparing One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line?
- A visit to the observation point of the tallest skyscraper of the Western Hemisphere.
- A fast ride on one of the world's speediest elevators to the observation levels.
- Jump back in time to the 16th century to see how the current metropolitan city of New York has developed since then.
- From three observation floors you can enjoy fantastic views of New York’s City Centre, Manhattan and the River Hudson.
- From this remarkable view point views extend 80 kilometres in every direction on a clear day.
- Priority tickets mean that you don’t have to waste your holiday waiting in line, just head directly to the front of the queue.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the building that dominates Big Apple's skyline is suitable for anyone who isn't afraid of heights.
- If you are a history buff then you will enjoy the onsite exhibition and if you’re keen on city views from, then this is the perfect experience for you.
Your Experience With One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line?
- Visit the tallest structure of the Western Hemisphere
- Enjoy unparalleled views of the city of New York, Manhattan and the Hudson River.
- Take a ride in one of the fastest elevators in the world to reach the observation levels.
- Take a look at the visual experience revealing how New York has changed from the 16th century onward.
- Admire views that stretch around 80 kilometres.
What One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line Includes?
- One World Observatory admission ticket.
- Skypod ride and Skyportal experience.
- Access to the Sky Forever Experience.
- The observation points of the building are between 100th and 102th floor.
- You can access the One World Observatory using 5 elevators.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travelers that booked this activity via Get Your Guide rate the experience with 4.8 out of 5-stars.
- Users on Viator gave this ticket a 5-star overall rating.
- The tour's ranking on TripAdvisor is 4.5.
- To put it simply, travellers that visited the One World Observatory were delighted with the experience.
- Some of them were exceptionally pleased with the customer service at the ticket office
- Reviews also suggest that the experience is interesting and educational.
- Many travellers agree that the One World Observatory has best views of all skyscrapers in New York.
- The One World Observatory is wheelchair accessible.
- You can present either printed or electronic voucher to gain entry to the One World Observatory.
- Tickets for this attraction are not refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Admission tickets are timed, so make do not arrive late as you may not be permitted entrance.
- The time frame for entering is 15 minutes at most after the reserved time.
- Children under 5 years don't pay the entry but must be accompanied by an adult.
- Skipping the lines is only permitted for priority ticket holders.
Address / Pick up Location
- Address: 285 Fulton Street, New York.
- The entrance is from West Street.
Youtube videos of One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.