Cheap Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
|It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.||(138 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line Discount Prices
We are comparing Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the most comprehensive and acclaimed art museum in the world.
- The popular Met exhibits works of art dates from mediaeval times to the 21
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the museum is especially recommended for fans of art and history.
- The museum has a collection that caters for people with different interests.
- Appropriate for visitors of all ages.
Your Experience With Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line?
- Explore one of the most extensive collections of art in the world.
- See a wide range of appealing exhibitions, paintings, sculptures and unique items, some of which date back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt, Greece and Rome.
- Gain same day access to the magnificent ‘Cloisters’ resembling characteristic features of the European medieval times.
- Along with the Cloisters, you can visit the Met Breuer, also known as the contemporary and modern art museum.
- Benefit of the priority entrance and avoid waiting in lines.
What Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line Includes?
- The fast-track entry to the three separate sections of the Metropolitan Museum on the same day.
- These are the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Met Breuer and the Met Cloisters.
- Complimentary wireless internet in the Met.
- Useful audio guide in multiple languages (if selected).
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- To browse the museums exhibits in chronological order, start from the wing exhibiting Egyptian items.
- There are many spots throughout the "Met" where you can take a break.
- The museum is often on weekends, so planning a visit on workdays would be a much better option.
Travelers Reviews about Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line?
- This attraction has received a 4.7 out of 5-star average rating on Get Your Guide.
- On Viator, the has a 4.5-str rating.
- On TripAdvisor, the Met has a 5 out of 5-star rating.
- Comments from people who have vieted the Metropolitan Museum of Art are very positive.
- Travelers that visited the Met recommend that you to allocate a full day to appreciate the museum's outstandingly vast collection.
- Many reviewers also state that the skip-the-line entry proved extremely useful to them.
- Existing reviews on the providers' websites imply that the overall experience is fantastic.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art is accessible to people with limited mobility.
- Depending on the selected provider, you may need to show the printed voucher to gain entry to the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- For early cancellations, you will receive a full refund for you ticket (from certain providers).
- Late cancellations may be subject to 50% to 100% fees.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Visitors younger than 12 years can visit the museum for free but they must be in the company of an adult.
- The Met Bauer is closed on Mondays.
- Using cameras with the flesh is not permitted within the museum.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Met: 1000 Fifth Avenue at 82nd Street, New York.
- The Cloisters: 99 Margaret Corbin Drive, Fort Tryon Park.
- The Met Breuer's: 945 Madison Avenue.
Youtube videos of Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
Duration: The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
One World Observatory Ticket Skip-the-Line
Duration: You have liberty to choose how long to stay inside the One World Observatory. Around 1 hour and 30 minutes is, in general, considered enough time for this visit.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.