Cheap Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
|The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho||(233 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
- This package is an ideal opportunity to visit and acquaint yourself with Battery Park (Manhattan), Liberty Island and Ellis Island.
- The duration of the Battery Park guided tour is around 30 minutes.
- The self-guided tour with audio-guide of the Liberty Statue will be the second stop on this tour.
- The last stop on this tour is on Ellis Island where you will visit the National Immigration Museum before returning to downtown New York by ferry.
- The optional upgrade to a fully-guided tour adds the visit to the 9/11 Memorial in Manhattan upon the return from Ellis Island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This entertaining and insightful activity is suitable for everyone who is curious about New York’s top attractions and history.
- The tour is also suitable to all ages and people with average fitness levels.
Your Experience With Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour?
- Take a guided tour of Battery Park in the southern part of the island of Manhattan. Learn interesting stories and a unique history of this site.
- Benefit from the priority boarding on the ferry that will take you to Liberty Island.
- Enjoy a self-guided tour of the grand monument.
- Cross to Ellis Island and trace the history of immigration to the U.S.A.
- Or, opt to book a fully guided tour in English for more personalised version of this tour.
What Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour Includes?
- A 30-minute tour of Battery Park in lower Manhattan.
- Priority boarding tickets to the ferry that operates to Liberty Island.
- Access to the Lady Liberty and the Pedestal Museum.
- A visit to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum.
- Audio guides for your visits to the National Monument of the Statue of Liberty and the National Immigration Museum on Ellis Island.
- Battery Park, Liberty Island, Ellis Island and, optionally, the 9/11 Memorial.
- Prepare to overcome around 360 steps if you wish to get to the Lady Liberty's crown.
- You may take only hand baggage, such as small purses and camera bags, in the Statue of Liberty.
- In the case that you have some large baggage you can use the onsite lockers for $2 for 2 hours.
Travelers Reviews about Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour?
- Tourists that booked this combined tour via Get Your Guide rated the experience with 4.6 out of 5-stars.
- Meanwhile, Liberty and Ellis Islands have been rated as 4.5 to 5-star attractions on TripAdvisor.
- Most travellers who booked this activity commend their guide and his performance.
- In general, the reviewers underline that they had a very educational experience and learned a lot about the related points of interest.
- Besides being educational, some tourists describe the tour as quite entertaining.
- The tour is accessible to people with reduced mobility and wheelchair users, with the exception of the Statue of Liberty's pedestal.
- You must bring either a paper or mobile voucher in order to take part in this guided or self-guided activity.
- If cancellations are made the specified number of days in advance (depending on the ticket provider’s cancellation policy), you will receive a full or partial refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure that you arrive on time because your guide will not wait and you won't be able to catch up.
- The security check on a ferry port is similar to that of the airport, so inappropriate items are likely to be confiscated.
- There is a moderate amount of walking involved so you should wear comfortable shoes.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 24 State Street address, next to Starbucks.
Youtube videos of Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Duration: The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
Harlem Gospel Tour in New York City
Duration: The Harlem and Upper West Side tour lasts around 4 hours in total.
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.
9/11 Memorial & Museum Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: You are free to choose how long to remain around. In general, 3 hours should be sufficient for a visit.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck: Flexible Ticket
Duration: The duration of your stay is flexible, but around an hour should be enough for most people.