Cheap Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Tickets
|The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.||(344 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York?
- This is a fantastic introductory and informative tour of Washington, D.C., the capital of the U.S.A. and the seat of the country’s political power.
- The guided tour introduces some of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks throughout the world and top points of interest in the District of Columbia.
- During the fully guided day tour you will visit US Capitol, the presidential residence of the White House, the US Senate, the National Mall and, optionally, the National Cemetery of Arlington.
- Some of the memorials and museums along the route are the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korea Memorial and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour of Washington, D.C. is suitable for all ages and people with average fitness levels.
- The tour is ideal for people interested in history, great museums and striking architecture.
Your Experience With Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York?
- You will travel to the capital of the United States of America and see the nations centre of the political power .
- Stop for fun photo opportunities in the US Capital, the White House and the Senate.
- Take a tour of the National Mall and examine striking monuments and memorials to presidents, soldiers and heroes of the American history.
- You will also take a look at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, one of the few most visited museums in the world.
- Optionally, you will stop by the Arlington Cemetery and visit the grave of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
What Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Includes?
- Return transport to Washington D.C.
- Transport by private air-conditioned coach.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of the American capital.
- Fully-guided tour.
- Professional guide.
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi.
- Optional: entrance to the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- US Senate
- National Mall
- The White House (outside only).
- Washington D.C City Centre
- John F Kennedy's Grave (optional)
- Vietnam Memorial.
- Lincoln Memorial.
- Korea Memorial.
- Washington, D.C. has many great museums and landmarks which are completely free of charge.
- If you plan a visit during summer, note that some of them don't have air-conditioning.
- There are many conveniently located bike racks next to many of the National Mall's memorials.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The overall rating for this guided tour is 4.4 out of 5 on Get Your Guide and 4 on Viator.
- The comments of tourists that took the trip describe the experience as "perfect" for the most part.
- The vast majority of travellers were satisfied with the organization of the tour and the amount of time they had to enjoy the visited places.
- Review are also very positive about the way the live guide and the information provided during the tour of the US capital.
- The activity is suitable for people in wheelchairs.
- Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid for this guided tour.
- If you wish to cancel then you should do so as early as possible. Late cancellations may be subject to 50% to 100% charges.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The visit to Arlington Cemetery will depend on the itinerary of your chosen tour provider.
- Mini-vans will be provided (instead of coaches) for small groups. Mini-vans will not have onboard Wi-Fi.
- Note that the tour includes a moderate amount of walking, so you should wear comfortable shoes.
- You will have around 90 minutes to visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: 777 8th Avenue address, between 47th and 48th Streets (Gray Line Visitor Center).
Youtube videos of Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off Tours: Classic, Premium or Deluxe
Duration: The duration of your sightseeing tour is flexible during the validity of your ticket. The complimentary harbor cruise lasts around an hour. The duration of the NY Night Tour (added with Premium and De
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
New York City Tour
Duration: The duration of this comprehensive New York Sightseeing City Tour is around 5 hours and 30 minutes.
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Big Apple Helicopter Tour of New York
Duration: 12 to 15 minutes
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
New York Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour New York
Duration: The bike tour of Manhattan's Central Park lasts approximately 2 hours.
New York City Explorer Pass: 60+ Attractions & Sightseeing Tours
Duration: The pass is valid 30 days after the first use of the NY City Explorer Pass.
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.