Cheap Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
|The duration of the trip to Washington, D.C. is between 12 and 14 hours.||(344 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Discount Prices
We are comparing Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
- This is a fantastic introductory and informative tour of Washington, D.C., the capital of the U.S.A. and the seat of the country’s political power.
- The guided tour introduces some of the most iconic and recognizable landmarks throughout the world and top points of interest in the District of Columbia.
- During the fully guided day tour you will visit US Capitol, the presidential residence of the White House, the US Senate, the National Mall and, optionally, the National Cemetery of Arlington.
- Some of the memorials and museums along the route are the Lincoln Memorial, the Vietnam Memorial, the Korea Memorial and the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The guided tour of Washington, D.C. is suitable for all ages and people with average fitness levels.
- The tour is ideal for people interested in history, great museums and striking architecture.
Your Experience With Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York?
- You will travel to the capital of the United States of America and see the nations centre of the political power .
- Stop for fun photo opportunities in the US Capital, the White House and the Senate.
- Take a tour of the National Mall and examine striking monuments and memorials to presidents, soldiers and heroes of the American history.
- You will also take a look at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, one of the few most visited museums in the world.
- Optionally, you will stop by the Arlington Cemetery and visit the grave of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.
What Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York Includes?
- Return transport to Washington D.C.
- Transport by private air-conditioned coach.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of the American capital.
- Fully-guided tour.
- Professional guide.
- Complimentary onboard Wi-Fi.
- Optional: entrance to the Arlington National Cemetery.
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum
- US Senate
- National Mall
- The White House (outside only).
- Washington D.C City Centre
- John F Kennedy's Grave (optional)
- Vietnam Memorial.
- Lincoln Memorial.
- Korea Memorial.
- Washington, D.C. has many great museums and landmarks which are completely free of charge.
- If you plan a visit during summer, note that some of them don't have air-conditioning.
- There are many conveniently located bike racks next to many of the National Mall's memorials.
Travelers Reviews about Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York?
- The overall rating for this guided tour is 4.4 out of 5 on Get Your Guide and 4 on Viator.
- The comments of tourists that took the trip describe the experience as "perfect" for the most part.
- The vast majority of travellers were satisfied with the organization of the tour and the amount of time they had to enjoy the visited places.
- Review are also very positive about the way the live guide and the information provided during the tour of the US capital.
- The activity is suitable for people in wheelchairs.
- Both electronic and printed vouchers are valid for this guided tour.
- If you wish to cancel then you should do so as early as possible. Late cancellations may be subject to 50% to 100% charges.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The visit to Arlington Cemetery will depend on the itinerary of your chosen tour provider.
- Mini-vans will be provided (instead of coaches) for small groups. Mini-vans will not have onboard Wi-Fi.
- Note that the tour includes a moderate amount of walking, so you should wear comfortable shoes.
- You will have around 90 minutes to visit the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
Address / Pick up Location
- Departure Point: 777 8th Avenue address, between 47th and 48th Streets (Gray Line Visitor Center).
Youtube videos of Washington, D.C. Day Trip from New York
- The Vessel NYC Tickets
- Empire State Building Tickets
- Fun things to do in New York
- New York Walking Tours
- 2 Days New York Itinerary
- Empire State Building VIP Ticket
- New York Self-Guided Walking Tour
- Museum Of Modern Art New York
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Tickets
- One World Observatory Tickets
- Top Of The Rock Observation Deck
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Tour
- Free Things to do in Newyork
American Museum of Natural History Ticket
Duration: The ticket is valid for one day and you are free to remain at the museum as long as you like during that time.
Guggenheim Museum New York Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Day
New York Botanical Garden Ticket
Duration: 3 Hours (recommended)
Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Island) and Ellis Island guided tour is approximately 4 hours.
Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island and Pre-Ferry Tour
Duration: The guided tour of Battery Park lasts around half an hour. The duration of your stay on Liberty Island and Ellis Island afterward is flexible and depends on your wishes. In general, between 4 and 6 ho
Broadway Theater District Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of this insightful guided tour of the theaters of Broadway is between 2 hours and 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum: Priority Access Tickets
Duration: The duration of your visit to this great museum is flexible. But you should plan at least 2 hours for a quick visit and 3 for a relaxed one.
Central Park Horse and Carriage Ride
Duration: This romantic and entertaining activity can last either 20 or 50 minutes, depending on your choice.
Ground Zero 9/11 Memorial Tour & Optional 9/11 Museum Entry
Duration: The walking tour of the Ground Zero and 9/11 Memorial lasts between 1:30 and 2 hours. If you choose to visit the 9/11 Museum, you are free to choose how long to stay there.
Circle Line Best of New York Cruise Tour
Duration: The cruise around Manhattan Island with Circle Line lasts around 2:30 hours.
New York City Deluxe Helicopter Tour
Duration: There are a few sightseeing tours of the city of New York available for you to choose from. The shortest flight lasts between 12 and 15 minutes. The duration of the longer flight is between 18 and 20
Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip the Line
Duration: It is entirely up to you to decide how long to remain in either of the Met's three exhibition venues.