Cheap Nice Grand Tour by Segway Tickets
|1 hour or 2 hour tours available.||(113 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Nice Grand Tour by Segway Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Nice Grand Tour by Segway Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Nice Grand Tour by Segway?
- Glide through the picturesque and historical streets of Nice on a self-balancing segway. Admire the picturesque backstreets, the bustling squares, the long promenade and the stunning panoramic views from Castle Hill of the Alps and Nice port.
- Get an overview of the cultural heritage of Nice with its beautiful red-brick and baroque architecture with Italian influences, traditional daily markets, and breathtaking French Riviera views with the Mediterranean sea and the Alps providing stunning backdrops.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A unique and fun way to see the city!
- Information might not be as comprehensive as on a bus tour or walking tour so this is best suited to people who just want to see the sights and admire the views without the historical facts.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people with inner ear problems.
- Children must be aged 14+ and accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum and maximum weight limits apply - Over 100 lbs/45 kg and under 260lbs/118 kg
Your Experience With Nice Grand Tour by Segway?
- Meet your guide at the specified location and get equipped with segway and helmet, plus raincoat if needed. You will then have a 15 minute orientation session before the tour starts to allow you to feel comfortable and confident using the segway.
- The tour starts by rolling along the Promenade des Anglais before crossing the old town and riding down picturesque streets past Provencal shops, restaurants, and museums to the famous flower market Cours Saleya and the fish market. Continue on through Place Garibaldi to admire the red-brick and baroque architecture. You will also see the former home of the artist Matisse, and can admire the views from Rauba Capeu. Next the group will ascend to Castle Hill, the segway making light work of this climb, to see the landscaped gardens and take in the beautiful panoramic views of the Alps and the port of Nice. You will then head back to the starting point having the opportunity to push the segway to its maximum speed!
What Nice Grand Tour by Segway Includes?
- Use of segway, helmet, and rain coat with a 15 minute orientation session before the tour starts.
- Small group tours (maximum of 8 people) with multilingual (French/English) guide who will guide you around the top sights of Nice.
- Photo opportunities, no need to struggle with selfies, your guide is happy to take photos of you.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Promenade des Anglais
- Nice Old Town:
- Cours Saleya Flower Market
- Place St-Francois
- Place Garibaldi
- Former home of Matisse
- Place Rossetti
- Rauba Capeu viewing point
- Castle Hill
- Wear flat shoes.
- Minimum of 2 people per booking.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this segway tour on GetYourGuide, Viator, and Tripadvisor give it good reviews.
- Everyone agrees that it's a fun tour and a unique way to get an overview of the city of Nice and all of its important landmarks.
- There are mixed reviews on how informative the tour is - Some say they received no information on the sights they passed nor of the history of the city but others report that their guide was very informative.
- People who had never used a segway before say that it was easy to master after just 5 minutes of practise.
- The tour is highly recommended, many saying they would do this tour again and everyone saying the guides are really friendly and ensure everyone is comfortable on the segway before the tour starts.
E-tickets and printed tickets accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Wear flat shoes
- Use the bathroom before arrival - There are no facilities at the meeting point.
Address / Pick up Location
Meeting Point: Mobilboard Nice agency, 2 Rue Halevy, 06000 Nice. The agency is behind the Meridien Hotel, on the corner of the Casino Ruhl close to the promenade.
Youtube videos of Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Best of the French Riviera Full-Day Tour from Nice
Duration: 9 hours
Nice Grand Tour by Segway
Duration: 1 hour or 2 hour tours available.
Wine Tasting Tour and Countryside tour to Grasse, Gourdon, Valbonne
Duration: Approximately 8 hours
Cannes, Antibes, and Saint-Paul-de-Vence Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4/4.5 hours