Cheap A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
|7 hours.||(391 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Discount Prices
We are comparing A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
- A seven hour horseback excursion at Rancho Grande that includes a countryside hack, a barbecue feast and live music with line dancing.
- Rancho Grande is one of Mallorca’s most prominent riding schools and offers comprehensive lessons all year round for locals and tourists alike.
- Thanks to the beautiful countryside and landscapes on the island horse-riding is a popular and thrilling past-time.
- Rancho Grande is located in the foothills of Son Serra de Marina on the north coast of Mallorca and the Mediterranean coast can be seen from the ranch.
- The ride lasts around 80 minutes and winds along a circular route through fields and meadows.
- It’s also a bit of a party tour as once you’ve finished your hack through the surrounding countryside you’ll return to the ranch for a BBQ party which involves lots of meat, line dancing and sangria!
- This exhilarating tour allows you to enjoy the islands hidden beauty all from atop a beautiful stallion.
- It’s great for horse riders, animal lovers and new riders alike as the guides and tutors here are both professional and friendly and happy to get you riding.
- If you don’t fancy riding or learning to ride, there’s an option to sit in a horse drawn wagon instead!
- This tour also provides a great form of exercise as the horse riding and line dancing will keep your body working out all day without you evening noticing!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for seasoned riders.
- Perfect for couples or BBQ fans.
Your Experience With A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca?
- The tour beings with hotel pick-up and from here you’ll be transported to the tranquil Rancho Grande, one of Mallorca’s most prominent riding schools.
- Here you’ll be paired up with your horse for the day before embarking on a hack that takes you through some of the islands most picturesque landscapes.
- If you’ve never ridden before you’ll have a short introduction to riding and then spend the 80 minute hack working on the basics.
- You’ll explore over 1,000,000 square metres of Northern Mallorca on horse back, enjoying the panoramic views as you go.
- When you return to the ranch you’ll enjoy a local BBQ and lots of Spanish Sangria.
- After, take to the ranch’s dance floor and try your hand at line-dancing.
- The ranch also has a petting zoo so if the little ones are with you they’ll never be bored.
- As the night draws to a close you’ll be transported back into town and returned to your hotel.
What A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Includes?
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide.
- BBQ meal, line dancing and free sangria.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Rancho Grande.
- Don't worry if you've never ridden before, you'll soon pick it up.
- Pack your line dancing shoes!
- Wear comfortable clothes on the ride.
Travelers Reviews about A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If you're not a fan of horseriding but you want to join a friend, why not ride our wagon instead.
- Pick-up and drop-off transfers are available near most hotels in Palma. Simply give your tour guide your address.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick-up service available in Northern Mallorca including Cala Millor, Sa Coma, Cala Bona, Cala Ratjada, Cala Dor and more.
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Old Town Tour of Palma and Tapas Bar by Night
Duration: Two hours
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Mallorca Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Jeep Safari Mountains of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours