Cheap A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Tickets
|7 hours.||(391 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Discount Tickets?
We are comparing A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca?
- A seven hour horseback excursion at Rancho Grande that includes a countryside hack, a barbecue feast and live music with line dancing.
- Rancho Grande is one of Mallorca’s most prominent riding schools and offers comprehensive lessons all year round for locals and tourists alike.
- Thanks to the beautiful countryside and landscapes on the island horse-riding is a popular and thrilling past-time.
- Rancho Grande is located in the foothills of Son Serra de Marina on the north coast of Mallorca and the Mediterranean coast can be seen from the ranch.
- The ride lasts around 80 minutes and winds along a circular route through fields and meadows.
- It’s also a bit of a party tour as once you’ve finished your hack through the surrounding countryside you’ll return to the ranch for a BBQ party which involves lots of meat, line dancing and sangria!
- This exhilarating tour allows you to enjoy the islands hidden beauty all from atop a beautiful stallion.
- It’s great for horse riders, animal lovers and new riders alike as the guides and tutors here are both professional and friendly and happy to get you riding.
- If you don’t fancy riding or learning to ride, there’s an option to sit in a horse drawn wagon instead!
- This tour also provides a great form of exercise as the horse riding and line dancing will keep your body working out all day without you evening noticing!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for seasoned riders.
- Perfect for couples or BBQ fans.
Your Experience With A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca?
- The tour beings with hotel pick-up and from here you’ll be transported to the tranquil Rancho Grande, one of Mallorca’s most prominent riding schools.
- Here you’ll be paired up with your horse for the day before embarking on a hack that takes you through some of the islands most picturesque landscapes.
- If you’ve never ridden before you’ll have a short introduction to riding and then spend the 80 minute hack working on the basics.
- You’ll explore over 1,000,000 square metres of Northern Mallorca on horse back, enjoying the panoramic views as you go.
- When you return to the ranch you’ll enjoy a local BBQ and lots of Spanish Sangria.
- After, take to the ranch’s dance floor and try your hand at line-dancing.
- The ranch also has a petting zoo so if the little ones are with you they’ll never be bored.
- As the night draws to a close you’ll be transported back into town and returned to your hotel.
What A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca Includes?
- English, Spanish and German speaking guide.
- BBQ meal, line dancing and free sangria.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Rancho Grande.
- Don't worry if you've never ridden before, you'll soon pick it up.
- Pack your line dancing shoes!
- Wear comfortable clothes on the ride.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- If you're not a fan of horseriding but you want to join a friend, why not ride our wagon instead.
- Pick-up and drop-off transfers are available near most hotels in Palma. Simply give your tour guide your address.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick-up service available in Northern Mallorca including Cala Millor, Sa Coma, Cala Bona, Cala Ratjada, Cala Dor and more.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca Formentor and Puerto Pollensa Tour
Duration: 8 hours.