Cheap Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour Prices
|2 hours.||(230 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour?
- This tour is the perfect way to uncover the Old Town of Palma Mallorca with a guide who knows the towns history, culture and best secrets.
- The Old Town was the epicenter of Mallorca back in the day and today remains traditional to the islands way of life.
- It was here that the island did most of its trade, it was the economic heart of the island but less so today.
- It’s the perfect way to spend your first day in the city to familiarize yourself with your surroundings.
- This tour is educational, interesting and fun and is suitable for all ages and groups including families, friends and couples.
- It’s a great tour for history buffs and culture vultures alike as you’ll visit some of the towns best sights and admire some beautiful architecture.
- It’s a great way to admire some of Gaudi’s masterpieces of modernism at Placa Marques del Palmer, architects and artists alike will delight.
- Walking around the city is the perfect way to get your bearings and to uncover secret streets.
- The tour is ideal for first time visitors to Palma Mallorca and great for those who want to fit as many sights into one day as possible.
- It’s also a great way to stretch your legs and enjoy the atmosphere of the old town face to face. You’ll also enjoy the hot sun beating down all day long!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for historians.
- Perfect for couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors.
What You Will Do With Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour?
- Discover the Old Town of Palma de Mallorca on foot with a knowledgeable, professional and passionate guide.
- Explore the towns unique streets, stopping in the plazas, outside city palaces and modernist buildings.
- Stand back and marvel at the La Seu Cathedral.
- Visit the Consolat de Mar and the impressive Es Baluard Museum.
- Have a history lesson outside the Ajuntament town hall before visiting Placa Major and learning about the architecture.
- Learn about Palma in the olden days and learn of its history as traders on the Mediterranean Sea.
- Uncover the islands hidden treasures including secret courtyards and patios.
- Visit the Jewish quarter and explore the secular buildings, palace and gardens before stopping at the Episcopal Palace.
- End the day with a stroll through the Old Town Market Hall, sampling local produce as you go. There’s even time to do a bit of shopping!
What Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour Includes?
- Guided tour of Palma's Old Town.
- English speaking guide (French, Russian and German speakers available).
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- La Seu Cathedral.
- La Lonja exchange.
- Consolat de Mar.
- Es Baluard Museum.
- Placa Cort.
- Ajuntament Town Hall.
- Placa Major.
- Placa Marques del Palmer.
- Jewish Quarter.
- Make sure you're wearing suncream as a lot of the tour will be in the sun.
- Pack water to keep hydrated while walking.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Guided Walking Tour of Mallorca's Old Town has earned over 230 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- This tour is accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- For a private tour, there must be atleast two people.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point:
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast Entry Ticket
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.