Cheap Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca Discount Prices
We are comparing Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
- A five hour catamaran excursion along the coast of Mallorca, with lots of swimming, drinks and great food!
- The island of Mallorca is surrounded by the Mediterranean Sea which makes for a great spot for sailing.
- It’s an alternative day out and a different mode of transport that’s both adventurous and fun!
- Catamarans are a multi-hulled watercraft featuring two parallel hulls, they make for great boat excursions thanks to the ample deck room and sunbathing areas.
- The island is surrounded by idyllic bays that are perfect for swimming, exploring and sunbathing, all of which will be on offer during the trip.
- This is the ideal excursion for families, friends or couples who love the ocean blue and are ready for an adventure.
- It’s an opportunity to view the island from a different perspective and to explore further from the mainland than normal.
- It’s a great way to fit in some swimming too and offers a chance to witness some of Mallorca’s best marine life. If you’ve got a snorkel, bring it!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for water lovers.
- Perfect for adventure seekers.
- Ideal for friends or couples.
Your Experience With Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca?
- You’ll be picked up by coach or car and transported down to Palma de Mallorca’s pier where you’ll meet your tour guide for the afternoon.
- Hop aboard the catamaran and set sail into the expansive blue Mediterranean Sea.
- Spend the afternoon sunbathing on the deck, jumping overboard to swim with the fishes or drinking in the shade of the lower deck.
- The boat will dock at a nearby beach where you’ll disembark and spend time lounging on the sands.
- The trip will continue on, stopping at many of the islands most picturesque bays and offering time to explore each.
- After an hour or two the onboard chef will fire up the BBQ and present the afternoon meal, which will be accompanied by complimentary drinks.
- After an exhausting day at sea you’ll return to the pier and be transported back to your hotel.
What Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca Includes?
- Bus transfer and nearby hotel pick-up.
- Lunch and drinks onboard.
- Travel insurance.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Mallorca's coastal bays.
- Mediterranean sea.
- Don't forget to pack suncream and water.
- Pack your Go-Pro for some underwater filming!
Travelers Reviews about Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please bring your own swimming costume and towel.
- Lunch will be served onboard the catamaran so no need to bring snacks.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting points vary but will never be far from your accomodation.
- Those located in central Palma should meet at Palma Harbour.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.