Cheap Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
|3 hours.||(33 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
- Follow your guide to enjoy a whirlwind ride through some of Mallorca’s finest countryside.
- If you’re after an adrenaline fix or a thrilling day out then this is the tour for you as quad bikes offer an adrenaline pumped adventure.
- This tour provides a thrilling day out and a great overview of the island.
- Quad bikes are a fun, fast and safe way to explore and are the perfect mode of transport for the island.
- As you ride you’ll pull over at some of the islands best vistas and viewpoints, your guide will provide an overview of the area so you’re learning as you go which makes this tour both educational and fun.
- It’s a great way to explore the island, get your bearings and see the surrounding countryside.
- It’s perfect for those who’ve explore all of Palma de Mallorca and are ready to explore the surrounding area and feel the wind in their hair!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for thrill seekers.
- Perfect for adventure couples.
- Great if you want to explore the island.
Your Experience With Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour?
- Explore Mallorca from the back of a quad bike as you ride through the city, countryside and nearby canyons.
- You’ll visit nearby sights including Ballermann 6 and Playa de Palma.
- Drive to the cliffs in Delta of Majoris and up the speed to explore the hinterland and dirt roads.
- Head away from the tourist traps and ride off-the-beaten-tracks to discover some of Mallorca’s most beautiful landscape made up of canyons, gorges and picturesque coastline.
- Ride off-road along narrow paths, over dirt fields and through stunning gorges.
- Keep your cool as you ride through Las Palmers and El Arenal before stopping at the local lake and taking a dip to cool down.
- You’ll be following an experienced guide the entire way, they’ll ensure you’re driving safely and having great fun!
- Stop at some of the island best vistas and viewpoints to enjoy panoramic views of the coast, rolling hills and city.
What Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour Includes?
- Three hour moped hire with helmet.
- Moped Gas.
- Personal liability insurance.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- Playa de Palma.
- Delta of Majoris.
- Las Palmeras.
- El Arenal.
- Ballermann 6.
- Las Palmeras.
- Bring water to stay hydrated and snacks for the ride.
- Arrive at the tour office atleast 30 minutes before the tour departs.
Travelers Reviews about Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour?
- The Majorca: 3-Hour Guided Quad Bike Tour has earned 33 reviews and a 4.5-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- All tour guests must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid B1 driving license.
- It's reccomended to wear sports gear to be comfortable while riding.
- Trainers are appropriate footwear.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Palma De Mallorca Playa de Palma, 07610 Las Maravillas, C457, No. 10.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours