Cheap Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
|Around eight hours||(122 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma Discount Prices
We are comparing Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
- The day trip offers travelers a taste of the authentic Mallorca and a hiking expedition from the tumult of the big city.
- The day trip introduces nature and the local way of life of the residents of Mount Tramuntana.
- During a few-hour-long hike, tour participants will learn about the wildlife inhabiting this part of the island and about local plants.
- In a local village that is along the route, visitors can admire the local architecture and learn agricultural techniques adopted from the Arabs.
- At some point, travelers will have a pleasure to enjoy swimming and sunbathing on a beach only locals are aware of.
- Mallorcan lunch is also part of the excursion.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Join the tour if you are curious about traditional and authentic Mallorca.
- Travelers interested in the local way of life, wildlife and vegetation should also take the day trip.
- The hike is suitable for people who are in average physical shape.
Your Experience With Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma?
- Head to Sierra Tramuntana to discover the authentic Mallorca and learn the way of life of the locals there.
- Enjoy the bus ride from Palma to the starting point of the hike.
- Walk through the mountainous paths, admire local wildlife, learn about the native plant species and access a historical village.
- Access a few viewpoints that reveal outstanding panoramic views of Mallorca Island.
- Learn about the Arabic influences on the local architecture and agriculture.
- Swim in the waters of the beach only locals are aware of and enjoy a few delicious Mallorcan specialties.
What Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma Includes?
- Round-trip transport from Palma de Mallorca
- Guided tour by a certified guide
- Lunch and a drink per person
- Some local specialties you will be able to have during the excursion are ensaimada, cake with almonds and empanadas.
- The hike takes place on a trodden, well-marked path.
Travelers Reviews about Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma?
- Travelers have a high opinion about the organization of the tour.
- They spoke highly about the performance of the tour guide, their language skills and care about the tour participants.
- Guests have also had a great time while having products from a local bakery and wine.
- A few former participants underlined that a hike is an easy one and suitable for most people.
- Holidaymakers have truly enjoyed a hike through beautiful nature and experiencing stunning panoramic views from vantage points.
The activity isn't suitable for travelers suffering from disability or reduced mobility issues.
Electronic and printed tickets are valid for this day trip. In the case of cancellation, you receive a full refund if you canceled participation no later than 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Put on comfortable shoes for walking and bring sunscreen, a wide hat and other equipment for sunbathing.
- Note that swimming on the beach is possible only in summer.
Address / Pick up Location
Plaça d'Espanya, Palma de Mallorca
Youtube videos of Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Jeep Safari Mountains of Mallorca Day Trip
Duration: Eight hours
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Palma Culinary Tapas Tour of the Old Town
Duration: 3 - 3.5 hours.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma Aquarium Entrance Ticket
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca Pradise Cruise with Lunch 3.5 Hours
Duration: Three and a half hours