Cheap Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour Tickets
|8 hours.||(93 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour?
- An eight hour panoramic coastal tour discovering some of Mallorca’s best coastlines, beaches and mountain ranges by coach and on foot.
- Both the west and east coast of Mallorca is home to beautiful winding coastline, bustling artisan markets and seaside towns home to restaurants serving delicious Mediterranean and Spanish cuisine.
- This tour is great for those who’ve explored the ins and outs of Palme de Mallorca and looking to spread out and explore the surrounding countryside and coastline.
- It’s a great way to get out of the city and experience authentic Mallorca like a local by eating at small family run restaurants, shopping at local stalls and watching the communities at work.
- Mancour’s famous pottery shop is called the “Blue Gas Station” and is famous across the island for producing pearls and furniture. It’s so popular that people travel far and wide to visit.
- The tour also pays a visit to the small port town of Porto Cristo, its located on the east coast of Mallorca and is home to beautiful beaches, rolling hills and great viewpoints.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for those looking to explore the island.
- Perfect for couples.
- Ideal for first time visitors.
Your Experience With Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour?
- On this coach tour you’ll drive along Mallorca’s winding roads, taking in the scenic landscape as you go, and stopping to view the local sights, sample the local cuisine and take pictures of the rolling countryside.
- The tour begins with hotel pick-up, from here the coach sets off along one of Europe’s most scenic coastal roads found on the west coast of the island.
- Stop off at traditional markets for a spot of souvenir shopping and to soak up the relaxed Mediterranean environment.
- The next stop is a pottery workshop in Manacor where you’ll watch the experts at work on the wheel.
- Sample herbal liquor at a local liquor store to get a taste for the regional products.
- Visit romantic and quaint fishing ports along the way.
- Stop for lunch in Portocristo, an old smugglers harbour that boast fantastic panoramic views.
- After a long day of exploring the tour returns to Palma de Mallorca where you’ll alight at your hotel.
What Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour Includes?
- Full day tour with English and German speaking guide.
- Pick- up and transfers.
- Liquor tasting.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Mallorca coast.
- Rural market.
- Blue Gas Station Pottery Workshop.
- Cala Figuera.
- You're going to be exploring lots of cool coastal areas and countryside, check out the area on a map, before you depart, to get your bearings. Make sure to pack suncream, water and snacks.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Discovering Mallorca: Panoramic Coastal Tour has earned 93 reviews and a 4.6-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Lunch and dinner isn't included so make sure you bring cash to eat out.
- Please be ready atleast 15 minutes before your pick-up time to avoid delays.
Address / Pick up Location
- Pick-up and return transfer from Arenal, Playa de Palma, Palma, Cala Mayor, Palmanova, Santa Ponca and Paguera.
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Mallorca Evening Culinary Tour through Palma
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.
Panoramic Coastal Discovering Majorca Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Palma Cathedral & Diocese Museum Fast track Ticket
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.