Cheap Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
|9 hours.||(359 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day Discount Prices
We are comparing Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
- An eight hour guided tour of Mallorca and it’s surrounding coastline, beaches and countryside that makes use of coaches, boats, trams and trains.
- It’s a great way to enjoy epic views of the island from aboard a boat at sea.
- A perfect way to visit the Tramuntana Mountains, a stunning mountain range listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and located along the north-west coast.
- The mountains are home to flora and fauna abound and have become Mallorca’s green playground for both locals and tourists alike thanks to their rich green offerings.
- The area surrounding the Tarmuntana Mountains is quite affluent and it’s here that the islands rich and famous reside.
- The tram ride offers you an inside look into Puerto Soller, the vintage train ride offers a relaxing escape through vineyards and olive groves and the coach and bus ride provide excellent views of the island and mountains.
- This tour is perfect for those who’ve explored Palma de Mallorca in full, seen everything they wish to see and are ready to explore the surrounding area instead
- This tour gives you a great insight into the life of local Mallorca residents as it takes you to some beautiful coastal towns, off-the-beaten-track villages and small communities around the island.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Great for first time visitors to the island.
- Perfect for explorers. Ideal for families and friends.
Your Experience With Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day ?
- Explore Mallorca’s finest countryside and landscapes on this eight hour guided tour.
- Hop aboard the coach first thing in the morning and depart Palma de Mallorca for the surrounding landscape.
- Enjoy epic views of the island from both bus and boat as the tour makes its way along the Tramuntana Mountains and out to sea on a sail boat.
- Drive along switchback roads admiring the impressive mountain views as you go.
- Stop off at the Pareis Gorge and La Calobra to explore these hidden gems.
- The tour stops for lunch at Puerto Soller and you’ll have the chance to dine on delicious local cuisine before hopping on a boat and sailing out to sea.
- Next you’ll head back inland and board a tram, this takes you along Puerto Soller’s sea front and gives you great ocean views.
- From Puerto Soller you’ll next hop-aboard a vintage train and take a seat in one of the old-school carriages. This takes you along through olive groves and offers a relaxing experience.
- The day ends by boarding the coach and taking the scenic route back to Palma de Mallorca.
What Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day Includes?
- Return bus journey.
- Boat trip.
- Tram and train ride.
- Spanish, English and German speaking guide.
- Travel insurance.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Tramuntana Mountains.
- Pareis Gorge.
- La Calobra.
- Puerto Soller.
- Lunch isn't included so make sure you bring cash or snacks. Pack suncream. Bring lots of water to keep hydrated.
Travelers Reviews about Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day ?
- The Scenic Full-Day Tour of Mallorca has earned over 359 reviews and a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 2 days in advance. Tickets booked through Viator can be cancelled for a full refund 7 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive at the tour meeting point atleast 30 minutes in advance.
- Hotel pick-up is available in some locations. Please check with your tour guide in advance.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Estacion Maritima number 2. Or, Escuela Nautica. Check with your tour guide.
Small-Group Cova de Coloms Sea Caving Tour in Mallorca
Duration: Six hours
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Cuevas Dels Hams Tour Mallorca
Duration: Around 1:30 hours
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
Duration: 5 hours.
Mallorca: 5-Hour Isla Dragonera Cruise with Lunch
Duration: Five hours
Palma de Majorca Old Town Guided Tour
Duration: 2 hours.
Majorca Winery Tour
Duration: Eight hours
Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Duration: 1 day.
Scenic Tour of Mallorca Full-Day
Duration: 9 hours.
Mountains, Villages and a Hidden Beach Day Tour from Palma
Duration: Around eight hours
Katmandu Theme Park in Palma de Mallorca
Majorca Guided Quad Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours.
Scenic Mallorca Island Tour from the South
Duration: Over eight hours