Cheap Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca Tickets
|1 day.||(54 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca?
- 24 hour scooter rental on the island of Mallorca.
- This tour offers an alternative way to explore the island at your own pace and discover secret gems off-the-beaten-track. It offers thrill seekers an adventure and provides an exhilarating day out.
- It’s a great way to see both the islands biggest and best sights as well as Palma de Mallorca’s best landmarks.
- It offers freedom to explore wherever you want and whenever you want within those 24 hours. You can also enjoy making up your itinerary and staying at one beach longer than another or visit a park instead of a cathedral.
- It’s great for those who want to pave their own way and break from the pack of group tours.
- The scooters are all of a high caliber and include 125cc models.
- There are plenty of insurance package types so you can ride around the island with the piece of mind that both you and the scooter are insured.
- It avoids the hassle of dealing with taxis and public buses entirely.
- You get to choose between the scooters to ensure you’re happy with your ride and comfortable onboard.
- Should you break down, this tour offers comprehensive breakdown cover and someone will be along right away to help you out!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Ideal for those who want to explore more of the island.
- Great for petrol heads.
- Perfect for thrill seekers.
Your Experience With Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca?
- Head to one of the islands scooter rental offices with your paperwork and go through your safety briefing and do a trial practice ride.
- Once you’re confident on the bike you’ll be given instructions and a telephone number to call if you need assistance.
- From here on out it’s just you and the bike! Take your map out, point your finger and go!
- Simply bob around the island on your scooter, stopping when and where you see fit and enjoying the fresh sea breeze as you go.
- Feel the sun on your arms as you zip along dirt roads and wind your way along the coastal routes.
- Take the scooter into central Palma de Mallorca to tick off some landmarks from your bucket list or make a B-line for the costal roads and countryside to find some hidden gems.
- Uncover picturesque towns, remote beaches and quaint fishing ports. Stop en-route for lunch at a local restaurant before zipping off into the sunset.
What Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca Includes?
- Helmet, lock and map of the island.
- Insurance and road assistance.
- What Attractions will you see on this tour?:
- The island is your oyster, you can explore wherever you like!
- Take it slow to begin with until you feel comfortable on the scooter.
- Pay attention to the safety regulations and the rules of the road.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a full refund 24 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- €150 deposit is required per scooter.
- All drivers must have a valid passport, or identity card, and a valid drivers license.
- Minimum participant age is 18 or 21 depending on bike type.
- If you rent for longer than a day the pick-up point may change.
Address / Pick up Location
- 24 hour scooter rental pick-up point: Cooltra Motos Mallorca Calle Garsa 1, Bajos 07610, Palma.
Youtube videos of Scooter Rental in Palma de Mallorca
Mallorca Palma Bay Catamaran Cruise
Duration: 5 hours.
Palma City Sightseeing Tour Bus with Optional Boat
Duration: 24 hours.
Half-Day Catamaran Excursion in Mallorca
Duration: 5 hours.
A Day of Horse Riding at Rancho Grande in Majorca
Duration: 7 hours.
The Caves of Drach and Mallorca's East Full-Day Tour
Duration: 8 hours.
Mallorca Coasteering Experience Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 hours.
Palma de Mallorca Old Town Guided Bike Tour and Tapas
Duration: 3 hours.