Cheap Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat Tickets
|24hours or 48 hours ticket||( 2,247 Reviews )|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat?
- Parts of the River Seine's riverbanks are UNESCO listed and it's here that you'll enjoy your hop-on-hop-off shuttle boat cruise onboard a glass enclosed riverboat offering up stunning panoramic views of the city of love.
- The comfortable and modern boats depart regularly and have enough seats for everyone with upper and lower deck seating, or you can stand at the rear of the boat and watch Paris sail past before jumping off to explore the many churches, museums, monuments, and streets of Paris!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A relaxing way to move around the top sightseeing attractions of Paris whilst enjoying the views from the water and avoiding the crowds on the metro and buses.
- This hop-on-hop-off shuttle bus gets the whole family from A-B without fuss.
- There's no commentary onboard meaning it's not suitable for visitors who want to learn more about the sights they are passing, in this case visitors are advised to take a sightseeing cruise not the hop-on-hop-off shuttle boat.
- Great for photographers, old romantics, and those wanting to enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the water.
- This shuttle boat should not be used when moving to/from your hotel with luggage – Luggage over 16 litres capacity is not accepted onboard.
- The boat is a slow way to move around so if you're short on time in Paris this might not be the best mode of transport for you.
Your Experience With Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat?
- After exchanging your printed voucher or e-voucher at the ticket office at any of the 8 stops, you can hop aboard the glass covered river boat and enjoy the sights of Paris passing by. Select your seat, choosing between upper deck or lower deck, or simply stand at the rear for the best photo opportunities as you sail past the iconic Hôtel de Ville where the Mayor of Paris holds office, past the awe-inspiring Gothic Notre Dame Cathedral, and past the boutique lined streets of chic Saint-Germain-des-Prés. If you choose to do a whole loop first, in order to acquaint yourself with the city and take all the photos you need the journey time takes about 1.5-2hours. Otherwise, you can hop off at any of the stops, perhaps choosing to visit the Eiffel Tower first, re-boarding later in the day at the same stop or another further down the line to continue sightseeing at Notre Dame Cathedral or stopping off to visit the Musee d'Orsay before catching the shuttle boat back to your hotel at the end of a fulfilling day.
What Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat Includes?
- 1 day or 2 day unlimited access (during operating hours) to the hop-on-hop-off shuttle boat.
- 8 stops to hop on and hop off at around Paris' key touristic sites.
- Children under 3 travel free of charge with a paying adult.
- River Seine Hop On Hop Off Stops:
- Eiffel Tower
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Jardin des Plantes
- Hôtel de Ville
- Louvre Museum
- Champs Elysées
- Airport style screening is in place before boarding the boat, expect to remove jackets and coats and have them screened with bags.
- Note that the Jardin des Plantes stop is closed from September to March.
- At times when the river levels are exceptionally high, some stops may be closed and alternative routes provided.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this hop-on-hop-off shuttle boat on Trip Advisor, Get Your Guide, and Viator give it very good reviews.
- Almost everyone thinks they got excellent value for money with this shuttle boat and agree that it's a fun way to move around Paris, to see some of the sights, whilst also being practical and easy to use with clearly marked boat stops and a map that you can easily follow.
- Travellers enjoyed the flexibility this hop-on-hop-off boat gave them and recommend getting the extended 2 day ticket, saying that the boats were regular without too much wait time between them.
- People who have used this service comment on the politeness of the staff and say that the boats were clean.
Printed tickets or e-tickets are accepted, they will be exchanged onboard the boat.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Large luggage with a capacity of more than 16 litres is not permitted onboard the boat. Handbags, laptop bags, and small rucksacks are fine.
- There is no commentary and no toilets onboard but there is a vending machine for drinks and snacks.
Address / Pick up Location
Board the boat at port de la Bourdonnais or any of the other 7 stops
Youtube videos of Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 24hours or 48 hours ticket
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours