Cheap Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise Tickets
|3 hours||(5,141 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise?
- The Eiffel Tower, or the Iron Lady, as she's affectionately known is an iconic landmark of Paris that shouldn't be missed! From the 2level of the Eiffel Tower, which you will access via elevator to save your legs from climbing the stairs, you will be able to look down on the streets and rooftops of Paris and pick out the top landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame Cathedral, and Sacré Cœur Basilica. You can also look down on the manicured gardens at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
- A stretch of the River Seine is UNESCO Listed and it's along here that you'll take the sightseeing river cruise on a glass-enclosed river boat that provides panoramic views of Paris from the water as you float past the top riverside attractions of Paris including the Eiffel Tower.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for budget conscious travellers who want to make the most of their time in Paris by seeing the top sights.
- The introduction tour of the Eiffel Tower allows visitors to learn all about The Iron Lady and the history and stories that surround her – Good for people who like small group tours and hearing facts.
- Perfect for photographers with 2 points of view – One from above, one from the water.
- Ordinary tickets to the Eiffel Tower summit sell out fast, this combo ticket allows you the chance to still get to the top and admire the views if individual tickets have been sold with the added benefit of a guide.
Your Experience With Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise?
- You will meet your English-speaking guide close to the Eiffel Tower at the designated place and then make your way, as part of a small group, past the long queues to gain fast-track entry via elevator up to the 1and 2nd floors of the Eiffel Tower, your guide explaining the history of this iconic landmark, sharing stories and anecdotes and generally giving you some insider knowledge that many of the other visitors will be missing out on.
- After the intro talk you can spend as much time as you wish looking down on Paris and taking all the photos you need with unlimited time access up the tower, there's also the opportunity to pay extra and go all the way to the top.
- This combination 2-in-1 ticket also allows you to take a 1 hour Seine River sightseeing cruise. This cruise can be taken at a day and time of your choosing, up to 6 months after your visit to the Eiffel Tower so if you feel rushed and run out of time you can always use the ticket on your next trip to Paris.
- The cruise takes place on a glass-enclosed river boat offering visitors panoramic views of Paris and passing by some of the top riverside attractions including Notre Dame Cathedral.
What Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise Includes?
- Fast track reserved entry to the Eiffel Tower by elevator
- English speaking guide for an Eiffel Tower intro session as part of a small group tour.
- 1 hour River Seine sightseeing cruise
- Eiffel Tower 2floor access
- On the sightseeing cruise you will pass:
- Eiffel Tower
- The Grand Palais
- The Louvre
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- and more
- Be aware that during bad weather, maintenance or for safety reasons, the Eiffel Tower summit may be closed to the public.
- You cannot take large pieces of luggage to the Eiffel Tower – If you arrive with luggage you will be denied entry without a refund/exchange.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this combination ticket on Get Your Guide, Viator, and Trip Advisor give it very good reviews and highly recommend both parts of the ticket when visiting Paris, especially for first time visitors.
- Travellers have described the Eiffel Tower part of the trip as “An amazing experience! Our tour guide was the friendliest person and made the experience that much more personal.” and “Fantastic with a lovely and professional guide. We learned a lot of new things from her.”
- Everyone agrees that, as well as the views and the information provided by the guide, the ability to skip the huge queue is a big plus point. Excellent choice, very well communicated and organised
- For the Seine river cruise people have said “The river cruise is great fun.” “The cruise was a great experience, you shouldn't miss it!”
- Overall, this combo ticket comes highly recommended in helping you save time, money, and getting to see the sights.
Not suitable for people with mobility disabilities.
Printed tickets and e-tickets are accepted, both need to be exchanged for official tickets upon arrival.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Prohibited items at the Eiffel Tower include: drinks, knives, over-sized luggage or bags, climbing or jumping gear, publicity materials of any kind, child buggies/strollers that are not foldable, glass bottles, drink cans, and excessive amount of food or drink.
- You should arrive at the allocated meeting point 15 minutes ahead of schedule as there is timed entry at the Eiffel Tower. You will need to exchange your printed or e-voucher at the ticket office ahead of proceeding to the Eiffel Tower with your guide.
Address / Pick up Location
Meeting point near the Eiffel Tower – Full details given in confirmation email
Youtube videos of Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 24hours or 48 hours ticket
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Seine River Dinner Cruise and Cabaret Show
Duration: 4-7 hours
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours