Cheap Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise Tickets
|75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.||(253 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise?
- See the sights of Paris lit up at night as you enjoy a dinner cruise on a glass covered river boat.
- An elegant evening out, you'll be served a gourmet 3 course meal as you pass by the Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Notre Dame, and many more of Paris' iconic sights.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The perfect way to spend a romantic night in Paris - Perfect for couples but also suitable for solo travellers looking to treat themselves.
- The most beautiful way to see Paris lit up at night.
- Vegans and vegetarians as well as those with food allergies are all catered for.
- There's a smart-casual dress code so make sure you dress up for the night!
Your Experience With Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise?
- Depending on which dinner cruise you book you'll board the glass river boat at the designated port ready for the 6.45pm or 9.15pm departure spending between 1.5hours and 4 hours onboard (each booking company differs slightly).
- Enjoy a glass of champagne as the boat sets sail and you make yourself comfortable at your window table watching Paris's most iconic sights passing by the windows from which you have a panoramic view.
- A 3 course gourmet meal of French cuisine is served up as you continue to make your way along the beautiful River Scene passing highlights including The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, The Notre Dame Cathedral along with other famous and historic monuments, museums, statues, and buildings not to mention bridges.
- After dinner, as the boat makes its return journey back to the starting point, giving you a view of the other side of the river bank, you'll be served with after dinner coffee or tea.
What Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise Includes?
- A dinner Cruise on the Seine - Duration depends on package and booking company.
- 3 course gourmet meal of French cuisine.
- Champagne and wine
- Highlights you'll pass:
- The Eiffel Tower
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum
- The French National Assembly
- Pont Neuf
- and more
- Arrive early, there are a lot of boats at this port and it can be difficult to find the correct one.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this river cruise on Trip Advisor, GetYourGuide and Viator give it good reviews and write ups for the most part. Everyone agrees that it's well organized and that the service is impeccable and say they enjoyed seeing a different side of Paris lit up at night from the water. Though they agree the food is tasty and nicely presented, some people say it's not quite gourmet though is still very enjoyable.
- Some passengers say they felt harassed by the photographer onboard who sells souvenir photos.
- People say "The food was fantastic and the views were awesome." "Pricey but worth it!" "An unforgettable experience that undoubtedly was one of the most beautiful adventures of our trip."
E-tickets and printed tickets are accepted onboard.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress up! There's a smart-casual dress code.
Address / Pick up Location
Departing from central Paris, near the Musée d'Orsay.
Youtube videos of Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 24hours or 48 hours ticket
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket