Cheap Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine Tickets
|1 hour||(2814 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine?
- The classic Bateaux Parisiens pleasure cruise boat has an open top viewing platform and a covered indoor seating area with walkway offering panoramic views of Paris from wherever you choose to stand or sit.
- Travelling on the River Seine at night it takes passengers past the most iconic and beautiful buildings, monuments, and bridges in the city that are lit up at night in a beautiful light show.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The perfect way to see the city at night.
- Good for everyone whether couples, solo travellers, or families.
- First time visitors can listen to the commentary so they get an understanding of what they're passing, whilst those who've visited before can just sit back and watch Paris pass by.
- Large luggage is not allowed on board so this is not suitable for travellers en route to/from the train station / airport etc.
Your Experience With Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine?
- Board the Bateaux Parisiens boat at the dock and enjoy a warm welcome from staff. Find a seat whether upstairs (no commentary) or downstairs (with commentary) and sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey as you witness the most iconic sights of Paris lit up at night in a spectacular display of light and colour.
- On the 1 hour round-trip cruise you will pass by an array of beautiful floodlit bridges and monuments, you'll see Les Invalides, Musée d'Orsay, Notre Dame cathedral, the Louvre Museum, Grand Palais, and of course the stunning Eiffel Tower on a cruise that's a true feast for the eyes!
What Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine Includes?
- 1 hour round-trip cruise at night
- Live Commentary and Audio Commentary covering 13 languages:
- You will see:
- Eiffel Tower
- Les Invalides
- Musée d'Orsay
- Notre Dame
- The Louvre Museum
- Grand Palais and more
- No smoking onboard the boat
- Luggage is now allowed onboard (small handbags, laptop bags, and small rucksacks are ok).
- Sit downstairs if you want the commentary as it doesn't reach upstairs (live or audio).
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers talking about this river cruise on GetYourGuide and Viator are more than happy with this night cruise and the amazing views that it offers giving it good reviews and high ratings.
- Travellers have described it by saying "Great Tour and Beautiful View of Paris at Night" "The Cruise was great!!! The views were wonderful!!!" "It was one of the highlight of our trip!" and "A fun evening tour"
- People say that the live commentary is informative and the guide delivering it very friendly and pleasant but they have noted that if you sit upstairs there is no commentary available and so you do not know the sights you are passing. Some people had problems locating the boat due to many queues forming at the popular Eiffel Tower riverside location from where this tour departs.
This cruise is wheelchair accessible.
You must print your voucher that has a barcode on it - 1 per person - so as to be able to get through the automated ticket barrier at the dock.
Things to Consider Before You Go
Be sure to print your voucher!
Address / Pick up Location
Departing from Port de la Bourdonnais (at the foot of the Eiffel Tower), Pontoon No. 3, 75007 Paris
Youtube videos of Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Duration: 1 Hour
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.