Cheap Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise Prices
|1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.||(54 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise?
- A unique way to explore the city of Paris and see all of the monuments, benefiting from street views and river views.
- The segway tour is led by a friendly and informative local guide who will show you the most atmospheric and picturesque streets of Paris as well as all of the most famous monuments, sights, and buildings.
- The 1 hour river cruise has an open upper deck and indoor seating below from where you can watch the most beautiful and iconic attractions float past including the Eiffel Tower, Musée D'Orsay, Hotel de Ville and so much more. Enjoy comparing the views from the river with the views from on the street with your segway tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- No experience required - You'll be given guidance and a practise session on operating the segway.
- Not recommended for kids under the age of 10.
- Not suitable for pregnant women, people who suffer from back pain, heart conditions, or other serious medical problems.
What You Will Do With Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise?
- Meet your local guide at the meeting point and get acquainted with your segway with a warm-up session for those who've never used a segway before plus safety demo before being allowed lose on the streets of Paris!
- You'll then glide effortlessly through the Parisian streets as your guide leads you through the most atmospheric parts of the city to the most iconic monuments. You'll be able to see the Eiffel Tower, glide along the Champs-Elyse?es, past the Arc de Triomphe and so many more iconic attractions, stopping briefly at each one as your guide explains the history and the importance of these sights.
- After the segway tour you're free to board any of the 1 hour cruise boats and you'll be able to enjoy another side of Paris as you cruise under the enchanting bridges including the Pont Neuf.
What Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise Includes?
- Segway Hire
- Helmet and High-Vis Jacket
- Live Guide
- 1.5 hour segway tour
- 1 hour Seine River Cruise
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Louvre
- Academie Française
- Notre Dame
- Pont Alexandre III
- Hotel de Ville
- Musée D'Orsay
- For the segway part, where flat shoes and have a backpack rather than a shoulder bag.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This combo cruise and segway tour gets great ratings and very good reviews from travellers on Get Your Guide, Trip advisor, and Viator.
- Everyone agrees that the guides make the trip being friendly, fun, and informative and that the segway plus the boat cruise are a great introduction to Paris.
- People describe it by saying "Sensational! One of the best things we did in Paris. The guide was full of energy and lots of fun."
- "The segway/boat tour was a great way to see Paris"
- People in their 60s who have never used a segway before say that they soon got to grips with it and it ended up being the highlight of their trip. Equally, an 11 year old child did the tour so age and ability do not matter The only negatives are from people wishing they had more time to stop and take photos on the segway part of the tour though they had amble time to do this on the cruise.
E-tickets and printed tickets are accepted.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Dress appropriately - The tour still takes place even if it's raining!
Address / Pick up Location
See confirmation email for details - Varies depending on booking website.
Youtube videos of Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Duration: 1 Hour
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Seine River Dinner Cruise and Cabaret Show
Duration: 4-7 hours
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.