Cheap Seine River Cruise with Champagne Tickets
|1 Hour||(8 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Seine River Cruise with Champagne Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Seine River Cruise with Champagne Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
- Reserve your space on a laid-back river cruise on the River Seine.
- During the 60-minute cruise you’ll have the opportunity to learn about some of the most famous locations of the city and start to understand Parisian history and culture.
- While you listen to the multilingual audio commentary your captain will take you past the relevant sites so you can see the gothic façade of the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the impressive Palace de Concorde, the breath-taking Eiffel Tower, and many more well-known city landmarks.
- You’ll also receive a free glass of champagne and a taste French style crepe whilst cruising through Paris City Centre.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is the perfect way for friends’, families or couples to see the main sites and significant landmarks of the French Capital.
- Ideal for those looking for a low intensity, relaxing tour.
- Fun for foodies, during the river cruise you will be able to taste a glass of local bubbly as well as a typically French sweet snack.
Your Experience With Seine River Cruise with Champagne?
- Combine leisure and sightseeing with a calming river cruise along the UNESCO protected banks of the River Seine.
- See major city landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, La Louvre, and the Cathedral of Notre Dame, from the comfort of an open top deck.
- Learn about the sights that you pass from a comprehensive onboard audio guide.
- Sit back and relax into your Paris vacation with a glass of French bubbly in hand and fantastic views on all sides.
What Seine River Cruise with Champagne Includes?
- Seine River Cruise.
- Onboard audio guide (in English, French and Spanish) and headphones.
- One complimentary glass of champagne (or liquor).
- One complimentary French style Crepe (or muffin).
- One bottle of champagne per person (if selected).
- Attractions You Will See on This Cruise
- La Louvre
- The Eiffel Tower
- The Cathedral of Notre Dame
- The Orsay Museum
- Place de la Concord
- Grand Palais.
- If you are taking the River Cruise on the Seine to see and learn about the sights of Paris then we recommend choosing a departure time during the day.
- However, if are looking for a romantic evening or an interesting way to start your night out in Paris then we recommend joining the cruise for sunset.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The River Seine Champagne Cruise has excellent reviews on major travel websites including TripAdvisor where it has an excellent 5 out of 5-stars.
- The tour also has a positive 4 out of 5-star rating on Get Your Guide and a 4.5 out of 5-star rating on Viator.
- People who have participated in the Seine Champagne Cruise have said that it is an excellent way to relax and enjoy the city of Paris.
- Some reviews point out that the riverboat is not a luxury vessel however the majority of reviews indicate that the cruise is great value for money and would recommend it to other travellers.
- River cruise boats may not be wheelchair accessible.
- For more details you can check with your tour provider.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking within 48 hours of booking the tour.
- Your ticket is valid for the specific day selected but can be used for any departure time on that day.
- You can check the ticket cancellation policy with your tour provider before booking your ticket. Policies vary depending on the tour provider.
- Get Your Guide and Viator will allow free cancellations up to a specified number of days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time, the last passenger will be admitted no later than 10 minutes prior to boarding time.
- Unless specified no additional foods or drinks are provided on board.
- You will be able to purchase drinks and snacks from the river boat’s bar.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: cruises depart from the docks below the Eiffel Tower but please check you booking confirmation for the exact meeting point.
- Address: Vedettes de Paris Office, Port de Suffren, 75007 Paris.
Youtube videos of Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip line tickets
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket