Cheap Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
|4 hours||(1,032 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
- Paris, the city of love, and the city of lights, becomes a different place at night when the buildings and monuments are flood lit as darkness descends and the hourly light shows take place at the Eiffel Tower – It's a magical time to see Paris in all its glory.
- You travel along a stretch of the UNESCO protected river Seine on a glass-topped riverboat that provides you with panoramic views plus commentary so you can learn all about the places you are passing as you snap picture upon picture or just sit back, relax, and soak up the atmospheric views.
- Back on dry land, a modern air-conditioned coach drives you through the most picturesque streets showing you the boulevards and squares in all their glory when the lights come on and the sun goes down. There's audio commentary on the coach so you'll know exactly what you're passing.
- Last but certainly not least, the highlight of the evening with fast-track entry to the 2nd floor viewing platform of the Eiffel Tower timed just perfectly to get you there on time to witness the hourly light show.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for first time visitors whether couples, solo travellers, families, or friends but not really suited to young children due to the late finish.
- The best way to see as much of Paris as possible in as short a time as possible.
- Commentary is provided on the boat and on the bus so you'll be able to learn about the sights you're passing on the way.
- If you're intent on seeing the lights of Paris make sure you time your visit right – Summer tours take place partially in daylight so plan ahead to avoid being disappointed.
Your Experience With Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour?
- The first part of this city sightseeing trip at night is a 1 hour river cruise along the Seine on a glass-topped riverboat that gives you the best panoramic views of Paris. Sit inside if you want to hear the commentary as the top riverside sites pass by, or stand outside and soak up the lights, the atmosphere, and the magic of Paris.
- Next, leaving the gentle lull of the water behind, you'll board an air-conditioned coach and ride through the boulevards of Paris admiring the architecture that's lit up at night (if on a timed trip that takes place outside of daylight) and learning all about the sights and the city from audio commentary.
- The magical evening ends with a ride up to the 2nd floor viewing platform of the Eiffel Tower where you can look down on the river and roads that you've just travelled on and enjoy the hourly light show from the ground as you now begin to understand why Paris is called the city of lights.
What Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour Includes?
- 1 hour sightseeing cruise with commentary on a glass-topped river boat.
- Coach tour of Paris with audio commentary on an air-conditioned coach.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower viewing platform
- Tour escort on the boat and bus.
- Starting with the boat tour, then the coach tour, you will pass by:
- Ile de la Cité
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Louvre Palace
- Concorde Square
- Vendome Square
- The Eiffel Tower
- and much more
- Be aware that the tour does not include the Northern part of the city I.e. Sacre Couer or Moulin Rouge.
- The earlier you arrive, the better – Long queues form for registration.
- Eat before you go and pack snacks as there's no chance to get food on the tour and it's a long tour that lasts through dinner time!
Travelers Reviews about Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour?
- Travellers talking about this tour on Get Your Guide, Viator, and Trip Advisor give it mixed reviews – The poor reviews being mostly because people did not understand that the city only lights up after sundown which in the summer is late, meaning some of the tour takes place during daylight hours. Others felt the tour was disorganized, and some complained about the wet weather – It would seem it's important to manage your expectations on this tour so as to be pleasantly surprised rather than disappointed
- Happy reviewers left comments including “Nice 1st night tour to get familiar with Paris.” “Everything was well organized and went well” “Lovely. Enjoyed the river tour very much. Views from Eiffel tower are breathtaking at night.” “ Great trip. We saw everything we wanted to see in Paris in one trip. Last 4-5hours and worth every penny.”
- Everyone agrees that there's a lot packed into this tour and that it's perfect for people who don't have much time in the city – This tour being the only one needed to be able to see almost all of the top attractions.
Paper tickets and e-tickets are accepted
Things to Consider Before You Go
- On occasion it is not possible to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower, if this is the case this part of the tour will be replaced with a visit to the Montparnasse Tower instead.
- You'll be given the opportunity to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower upon arrival (for an extra fee).
- You should arrive at the departure point 30 minutes ahead of the departure time.
Address / Pick up Location
Departure from 2 Rue des Pyramides in central Paris
Youtube videos of Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours