Cheap Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace Tickets
|1 Hour||(4,736 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace?
- While the Montparnasse Tower is still largely regarded as the eye-sore of Paris, it is impossible to deny that this modern building offers the most incredible 360-degree view of the city.
- With your pre-booked ticket you can bypass the ticket office, go directly the fastest elevator in Europe and….38 seconds later…. stand a whopping 210 metres above sea level.
- The 56th floor is prepared with a fine French restaurant and fully equipped bar which is open all year round, but during the summer season, you can head up to the rooftop for a glass of champagne.
- You will also find interactive devices and exhibitions which help you get to know the French Capital.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This is for people who love city views and high up places.
- A visit is an absolute must for cityscape photographers, both professional and amateur.
- If you’ve ever dreamed of seeing the City of Lights lit up by night then a visit to Montparnasse Tower will make that dream into a reality.
- Great for friends and couples who can share a drink or dinner at the 56th-floor restaurant.
- Suitable for adults as well as children.
Your Experience With Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace?
- Get the best view of Paris and its iconic Eiffel Tower from the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and climb to the 59th floor (open rooftop) to feel like you’re floating on top on the City of Light.
- Get fast-track entrance with a pre-booked ticket and soar from the ground floor to the 56th in the Tower's elevator.
- Take you time to admire the view and take pictures, the only time restraint is closing time.
- Inside the tower you’ll have the option to taste delicious French cuisine in the 56th-floor restaurant or enjoy a glass of champagne on the rooftop (not included).
What Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace Includes?
- Entrance to the Montparnasse Tower 56th floor and open rooftop.
- The Montparnasse Tower.
- 56th Floor and Roof Top.
- If you visit the tower in the late afternoon then you will be able to see the sunset from the Montparnasse Tower and see the French Capital illuminated by night.
- Try to avoid visiting on days when there is heavy cloud or rain, the view is undoubtedly better with clear skies.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This stunning city location has a fantastic 4.5 out of 5-star rating and many 5-star reviews on TripAdvisor.
- The popular attraction has over 4,000 reviews from people who have enjoyed the view from the panoramic rooftop terrace.
- Comments say that that you can get a perfect view of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.
- On leading travel websites Get Your Guide and Tiqets, a visit to the 56th floor and rooftop of the Montparnasse Tower have earned average ratings of 4.6 and 4.5 out of 5-stars.
- The majority of travellers would recommend visiting this Paris attraction.
- The Montparnasse Tower is wheelchair accessible up to the 56th floor.
- There is no elevator (only stairs) from the 56th floor to the rooftop.
- Tickets will be accepted in either printed or mobile form.
- You will receive you tickets and booking confirmation via email.
- Tickets purchased for this activity with Get You Guide are non-refundable. If your plans change then you will still be charged the full price of the ticket
- Tickets purchased from Tiqets are refundable up to 24 hours in advance.
- Other tour providers cancelation policies can vary.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The last elevator to the top floor is 30 minutes prior to the respective closing time.
- From March to October you can grab a glass of champagne from the rooftop champagne bar (not included).
- The 360 Café on the 56th floor is open all year round it serves drinks as well as food.
- Unless specified no foods or drinks are included in the ticket price.
- Please note that there is no elevator from the 56th floor to the 59th floor (rooftop). If you plan to visit the rooftop observations platform then you must be capable of climbing/descending 70 steps.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: you can go directly to the elevator of the Montparnasse Tower (follow the ‘Panoramic Visit’ signs.
- Address: 33, Avenue du Maine, 75015, Paris.
- Directions: the entrance is located on the Rue de l'Arrivée side of
Youtube videos of Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.