Cheap Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
|The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.||(1773 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris Discount Prices
We are comparing Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
- This historic tour of Normandy takes you back to the Second World War, underlining the significance of the combined allied invasion.
- Along the way, you will hear stories elaborating events that significantly contributed to the downfall of Nazi Germany in the year to follow.
- Find out how the Allied forces penetrated the defensive perimeter of Hitler's European Fortress and started to liberate Western Europe from the iron grip of the Germans.
- Also, pay a visit to the themed museum on Utah Beach, one of the four designated landing points, in an original German bunker.
- Visit Omaha Beach, the scene of the biggest resistance of the Germans during the initial phase of the Allied landing.
- Furthermore, visit the cemetery where many fallen Allied soldiers rest and have a Norman-style lunch.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The tour of the Normandie battlefields provides a great overview of some of the most dramatic events in Europe, hence, this tour is ideal for people interested in history and warfare.
Your Experience With Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris?
- On this historic excursion, you will tour places where most important events were happening on European soil in the course of the Second World War.
- The invasion of Normandy was one of the defining events and a turning point of the biggest conflict in world history.
- Hence, you will comprehend the full scale of such a fateful event by joining this guided tour from Paris.
- Visit Utah Beach and the museum housed inside the former German bunker.
- Also, pay a visit to Omaha Beach, where the Germans offered the fiercest resistance to the invading forces of the U.S.A. and the United Kingdom.
- Pay your respects to the fallen allied soldiers at the Coleville-sur-Mer cemetery.
- Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch using locally sourced seasonal ingredients.
What Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris Includes?
- A Full-Day Tour from Paris.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach.
- All entrance fees for the sites scheduled in the tour.
- A Norman-style lunch prepared from seasonal ingredients.
- Headsets for hearing your guide more clearly.
- Cider tastings.
- Guided tour.
- Normandy Battlefields
- Bunker Museum
- The allies had the toughest time during the landing on Omaha Beach.
- The tour covers landing points and a cemetery of the allied soldiers among other places.
Travelers Reviews about Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris?
- Tourists gave this guided tour commendable rates on Get Your Guide and Viator (4.5 out of 5), and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- Most of them state that the tour met their expectations.
- Some of them advised certain improvements, but, overall, the tour is worth the cost.
- Due to the lack of adequate accommodation, this tour isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- You can present a printed or electronic voucher to take part in the guided tour.
- Both providers grant a full refund for timely cancellations in case that something comes up and you are unable to join the guided tour.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please arrive at the departure point before the beginning of the tour.
- If you come late, you will be able to refund or exchange your tickets.
- Since beaches are open to the sea, it tends to become windy and hot there, so prepare in accordance to the conditions.
- If you are a vegetarian or have some specific dietary needs, please advise when booking the excursion.
- The coach ride lasts approximately 4 hours in one direction, equalling around 8 hours for the entire day.
Address / Pick up Location
- Depending on the selected provider, the tour starts either at Pyramides (Viator) or the Palais de Chaillot at Trocadero (Get Your Guide).
Youtube videos of Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.