Cheap Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
|All day access – Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.||(23,295 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket Discount Prices
We are comparing Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
- The domain of the Sun King, Versailles Palace is known the world over for its power and pomp, the grand palace that inspired all other palaces in Europe.
- Versailles Palace, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, was the official residence of the French monarchy from 1682 until 1789, the home of the notorious French King Louis XIV and other members of the Royal Family including Marie Antoinette and was the home of the Royal Court as well as many government officials.
- Versailles Palace is vast and opulent containing more than 700 rooms with no expenses spares. The landscaped gardens are equally impressive covering 250 acres with a variety of follies to discover containing fountains, statues, and other surprises.
- The Grand and Petit Trianon are palaces located on the Trianon Estate, a 30 minute walk from Versailles Palace. These were where the King would entertain in private, and where he could go to escape the rigours of Royal life.
- Marie Antoinette’s Estate contains The Queen's Hamlet and is where she went to seek refuge in a rural setting with farm, dairy, and mill when her suite of rooms at the palace became to confining.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- An affordable way to see all the key highlights of Versailles with access to the public palace rooms, gardens, park, and estates.
- Good for independent travellers who prefer to enjoy the sights at their own pace rather than feeling rushed as part of a guided tour and with audio tours in 11 languages, everyone can enjoy learning something.
- Suitable for the whole family, however parents with young kids should think twice about visiting as there's a lot of walking involved and strollers are not allowed in the palace or gardens.
- If you're the sort of traveller who wants to get detailed history and the ability to have your questions answered a guided tour will likely be more suitable.
- This ticket does not include skip-the-line access so if you really want to make the most of your time, a fast-track entry ticket would be a better option as , although you don't have to queue to buy your ticket, you do have to queue to get through security and get inside which can take 45 minutes.
- Versailles is located 30-60minutes outside of Paris, if you're unsure of using public transport and making your way here on your own, a day trip from Paris may be more suitable.
Your Experience With Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket?
- Make your own way to the palace and enter at Gate A with your pre-paid voucher which allows you to skip the queue at the ticket office.
- After queuing for security, pick up your audio guide handset at the
What Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket Includes?
- 1 day entrance ticket to Versailles including the public rooms of the Palace, the Palace Gardens (not on certain days) and the Trianon Estate including Marie Antoinette Estate.
- Audio guide handset with audio guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese and Korean.
- Access to temporary exhibitions in the Palace are also included in the ticket price.
- Versailles Palace Rooms including:
- The Hall of Mirrors
- The State Apartments
- The King’s Chamber
- The Queen’s Chamber
- The Apartments of Mesdames
- Plus The Versailles Domain including:
- Trianon Estate; Grand and Petit Trianon
- Marie Antoinette’s Estate
- The Palace Gardens
- Versailles Park
- You will have to pay extra to view the gardens if visiting on a day when the Musical Fountains or Gardens Show is playing. The musical fountains show takes place on weekends from the end of March until the end of October with some additional dates. The gardens show takes place on Tuesdays from the end of March until the end of October – Exact dates can be found on the booking sites and official Versailles website if you want to avoid these events.
Travelers Reviews about Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket?
- Travellers talking about this on GetYourGuide, Viator, Tiqets, and Trip Advisor give it outstanding ratings and reviews – Every one leaving suitably impressed at what they've seen.
- People agree that this ticket is easy to use and convenient, allowing them to skip the ticket office queue at the entrance although due to this not giving fast-track-access into other areas queuing should be expected – Some travellers reporting long lines of 45 minutes to go through security with more and others surprised that the queues were short, it all depending on what time you arrive and what time of the year.
- Visitors recommend arriving early and allowing yourself the entire day to see everything, and also note that this shouldn't be missed even if you're only in Paris for a short 2-3 day trip.
- In their own words visitors have said “A memorable and very educational experience. The audio guides were very useful and the path around the palace was well sign-posted. One could easily spend the whole day here. Highly recommended.”
- It is such a magnificent site, one only marvels. The organization seems very efficient and getting tickets online makes life very easy.
- Amazing tour and a must see! Audio guide was perfect for getting a brief background on each room as you move throughout the palace and the ticket also includes entry to the Estate of Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet. Highly recommend spending a whole day there and enjoy the magnificent estate!
The Palace is Wheelchair Accessible
Printer and smartphone vouchers are accepted. Show your smartphone voucher at Entrance A, there is no need to queue at the ticket office.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Take a look at the interactive map on the official Versailles Palace website and plan your day – Make a list of what you especially want to see so that you don't run out of time.
Address / Pick up Location
Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles
Youtube videos of Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Skip-the-Line Versailles Palace Tour with Hotel Transfers from Paris
Duration: 4 hours
2-Hour Private Versailles Tour for Families & Children
Duration: 2 hours
Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket
Duration: All day access – Recommended to allow 6 hours + to see the Palace, Gardens, and Estate.
Skip the Line Half Day Versailles Guided Tour with Transfer
Duration: 4 hours
Versailles Gardens Segway Tour
Duration: 1 or 2 hours depending on option booked.
Skip the Line Versailles and Trianon Audio Pen Tour
Duration: Minimum 5 hours
VIP Private Versailles Tour with Viewing of the Royal Quarters
Duration: 8 hours
Versailles by Bike Day Tour
Duration: All day: 8-9 hours
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour
Duration: 65-75 minutes