Cheap Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tickets
|Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.||(2 215 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus?
- The Paris Hop-on Hop-off bus tour offers a great overview of the city for the first-time visitors.
- As you get around, you will acquaint yourself with the French capital and see all top points of interest throughout the city.
- While you sightsee on board the open-top bus, you will learn interesting facts about places and landmarks you are passing by.
- Furthermore, you are free to choose whether you prefer to complete the loop or hop off and hop on at the designated stops around the city.
- Hence, you can arrange the experience completely according to your wishes.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is perfect for people who prefer flexible travel, you will be able join the tour at any of the designated 34 stops throughout the city. Ideal for families, disables visitors, or independent travellers.
Your Experience With Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus?
- While you get around Paris by bus, you will get a comprehensive overview of the City of Light.
- In the process, you will listen to the audio commentary available in multiple languages, introducing Paris's top points of interest.
- Multiple bus routes cover the entire city efficiently and make of a large number of stops along the way.
- You can make a full circle around the city or jump off the bus and re-join the ride at any time you like.
- Organize your sightseeing according to your wishes and needs during the validity period of your pass.
- Ride as many hop-on hop-off tour buses in Paris for a 24 to 72 hour period.
- Along the way, you will see the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Triumphal Arch, Louvre and many other splendid attractions.
What Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Includes?
- Hop-On Hop-Off city sightseeing service with unlimited uses.
- 1, 2 or 3 day bus pass (depending on the option selected when booking).
- Access to the Blue, Red and White bus lines.
- Informative audio commentary available in several languages, including English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and German.
- Sights Your Will See On This Tour
- Paris Grand Tour:
- Palais Royal
- Musee du Louvre
- Musee d'Orsay
- La Boetie - Champs-Elysees
- Arc de Triomphe
- Charles de Gaulle-Etoile
- Tour Eiffel
- Vauban-H'tel des Invalides
- Esplanade des Invalides
- Concorde-Royale and Madeleine.
- Notre Dame
- Pont de Sully - Ile Saint-Louis
- Gare de Lyon
- Jardin des Plantes
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France
- Parc de Bercy
- Bastille - Rue Saint-Antoine
- Le Marais and Hotel de Ville.
- Montmartre-Grands Boulevards:
- Gare du Nord
- Gare de l'Est
- Grands Boulevards
- Capucines-Scribe and Madeleine
- Petit Pont
- Place Denfert-Rochereau
- Raspail-Cimetiere du Montparnasse
- Esplanade des Invalides
- Rue du Bac
Comparison of Best Paris City Passes
Unbiased comparison of Paris's Best City Passes /Discounts Cards(Paris Pass, Museum Pass, Paris Passlib, and Paris City Pass) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Paris city passes for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Paris City Pass suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check Comparison of Paris Pass, Museum Pass, Paris Passlib, and Paris City Pass
Comparison of Best Paris Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Bus tour
Unbiased comparison of Paris's Best Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tours operators(City Gray Line Bus Tours, Turistic Bus Tours) based extensive research, Tripindicator team came up with comprehensive recommendations of Paris Bus Sightseeing tours for Family with kids, Couples and Single travelers which helps you choosing Best Paris Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour suitable for your travel.
It is worth to check comparison of Best Paris Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing Tours (L'Open Tour vs Big Bus vs and Foxity Bus)
- The onboard audio guide is available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian, German and Japanese.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travellers that booked this sightseeing bus tour on Viator and Get Your Guide have left good feedback about their experience.
- They rate the tour with 4.5 and 4.4 out of 5.
- Comments of most travellers agree that the hop-on hop-off bus tour is an ideal way of getting to know Paris.
- Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Buses are wheelchair accessible.
- For further details, please call +33 (0) 1 42 66 56 56.
- The cancellation policy differs from one provider to another, so please check the company’s policy.
- Some providers offeror partial refund for the cancellation up to a certain date.
- With others tickets are non-refundable.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You can use your ticket any time during the validity period.
- Passes with the extended period of validity (2 and 3 days) are valid only for consecutive days.
- Hop-On Hop-Off bus stations are marked with the company logo.
- Some ticket providers give you the option on reserving walking tour with your sightseeing pass.
Address / Pick up Location
- You can join the tour at any of the designated 34 stops throughout the city.
Youtube videos of Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor Skip line tickets