Cheap Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
|Around two hours||(869 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
- A priority entry to one of the longest kept secrets of the French capital city.
- The guided tour takes visitors to one of the most sinister places in Paris that many rightfully describe as the "Realm of Death."
- A flight of many stairs leads to a former query where millions of human remains adorn kilometers of walls.
- The tour reveals what caused so many deceased people to be brought to the underground labyrinth.
- Besides bones and skulls, dark places contain verses and excerpts of poems.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The adventure is suitable for people with strong nerves and in average physical shape.
- Fans of sinister and unusual places, and creepy stories should enjoy the activity.
- The guided tour is also the right thing to do for history buffs willing to enlarge their knowledge about the capital of France.
Your Experience With Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour?
- Circumvent the long lines at the entrance of the Paris Catacombs.
- You will walk down a long flight of stairs into a former quarry to enter a true realm of death.
- Visit sections of the vast underground complex that are open only to the participants of this guided tour.
- Stroll hallways whose walls feature arranged skulls and bones of deceased humans.
- Hear chilling stories about how the catacombs came to existence and learn the approximate number of people interred there.
What Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour Includes?
- Knowledgeable tour guide.
- Priority entry to the Catacombs that saves you hours.
- Admission to areas normally closed to the general public.
- The section of the Paris Catacombs open to the general public measures about 1.5 kilometers.
- Underground tunnels are narrow, so be sure that you aren't claustrophobic before visiting the place.
- The areas visited on the tour are scarcely lit and quiet.
Travelers Reviews about Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour?
- Most travelers commend the performance and professionalism of their guides.
- The guides have a great knowledge about the Catacombs of Paris, the city and its history in general.
- The majority of them were part of a small group during their exploration of the labyrinths.
- Comments indicate that skip-the-line entry and the tour of generally closed areas provide great value for money.
- Some tourists state that the guided tour of the underground complex was their best Paris experience.
The guided tour of the Catacombs of Paris isn't suitable for visitors suffering from mobility issues.
Show either the printed or electronic ticket to participate in the activity. Depending on the tour operator, a refund for cancellations may or may not be possible.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- No toilets are available in the Paris Catacombs.
- The air temperatures are about 14°C (57°F) at all times in the catacombs.
- 130 stairs lead to the underground and 83 stairs to the exit.
Address / Pick up Location
1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, Paris
Youtube videos of Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.
Paris Walking Tour: Dark Heart & Murder Mysteries
Duration: Approx. two hours
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
Duration: Between two and three hours.
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Small Group Tour
Duration: Around two hours
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.
Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Pere Lachaise guided tour is between 2 and 3 hours.
Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately two hours
Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes around two hours.
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.