Cheap Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
|Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.||(2 338 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Paris Catacombs skip the line ticket fast-track way to visit the realm of death in Paris.
- Avoid inconvenient waiting in long lines to and head directly to the entrance.
- While you tour the underground tunnels, learn why so many bodies were brought to this sacred spot.
- Come face to face with neatly arranged skulls and ancient bones.
- Besides mortal remains, you will have an opportunity to read the stories about this spooky attraction.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- If you are interested in mysterious places, tales of darkness and some unusual events, a visit to the Paris Catacombs will delight you.
Your Experience With Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket?
- The Paris Catacombs Skip the Line ticket allows you to discover another side of France's capital city.
- During your visit to the Paris Catacombs, you will experience the realm of death, where bones that belonged to countless people were buried.
- You will explore the hallways of the former Roman quarry infested with the mortal remains.
- Learn from your multilingual audio guide (not included) how the plague spread and where the overflowing bodies were kept.
What Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Paris Catacombs.
- Entrance ticket.
- Unlimited time inside the attraction.
- The Paris Catacombs.
- Lines in front of this attraction are among the longest in Paris, so fast-track entry is essential for a visit.
- Try to avoid visiting on weekends and holodays.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Past visitors to the Paris Catacombs rate their experience with the 4.7 out of 5 on Get Your Guide, 4.5 on Viator and 4 on TripAdvisor.
- A large number of traveller point out the necessity of skip-the-line tickets.
- They also describe their visit to the Paris underworld as "spectacular."
- The Paris Catacombs are not wheelchair accessible.
- You can visit the Paris Catacombs only on the day reserved on your ticket.
- Full or partial refunds are available depending on the tour provider and when the cancellation is made.
- Both printed and electronic vouchers are accepted for the entry into the Paris Catacombs subterranean complex.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The section of tunnel open to the public is around 2 kilometres long.
- Note that you will need to climb down and up a flight of 130 stairs.
- This is a self-guided tour with the option to rent an audio guide.
- Multilingual audioguides are not included in the ticket price but can be rented at the entrance.
- Children uder the age of 4 are not permited to enter.
- Dress accordingly since the temperature inside the complex is around 14? C (57? F).
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 1 Avenue du Colonel Henri Roll-Tanguy
Youtube videos of Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.