Cheap Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour Tickets
|The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.||(416 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour?
- The guided tour of Montmartre introduces the rich artistic history of this famous neighborhood of Paris
- Montmartre also used to be a historic place, where various interesting legends originated, and you will learn a lot about Paris and France when you hear them.
- During the tour, you will find out what attracted artists to this notorious neighborhood and how Montmartre became the artistic center of Paris and Europe.
- You will visit Place du Tertre, where artists do their work today as they did in times past.
- The tour will also take you to the Sacre Coeur (Holy Heart) Basilica, which dominates the skyline of Paris.
- From there, you will have a view of the entire city.
- Also, you will find out where celebrated artists used to live and where they are buried.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This walking tour is a perfect introduction to the artistic quarter of the Montmartre district.
- The guided tour is a must-do for fans of art and history buffs.
Your Experience With Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour?
- The neighborhood of Montmartre is a true artistic center of the French capital, and you will discover its various aspects during this entertaining walking tour.
- Also, Montmartre is a historic area where various legends related to France and its capital originated in the past.
- Duringyou will have an opportunity to hear some of the most interesting stories.
- Walk along picturesque alleys that lead you to various points of interest.
- Examine various monuments, pass by museums and see the top attractions of this neighbourhood.
- Among other points of interest, the guide will introduce the Moulin Rouge, the Dali Museum, the Sacre Coeur Basilica and the Montmartre Vineyard.
- Also, you will find out where Pablo Picasso and Amadeo Modigliani used to live.
- Pay a visit to the Montmartre Cemetery, where you will find final resting places for Vincent van Gogh, Degas, Dalida - the famous celebrity, and other renowned personalities associated with Montmartre.
What Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour Includes?
- Friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide.
- Guided tour of the Montmartre Neighbourhood.
- Sights you will see on this tour:
- Moulin Rouge
- Dali Museum
- Sacre Coeur Basilica
- Montmartre Vineyard
- The houses of Pablo Picasso and Amadeo Modigliani
- Montmartre Cemetery
- The tour of Montmartre reveals many interesting historical and mythological facts about Paris and France.
- The guided tour covers some of the most famous and interesting places of the neighborhood.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- < li>Average ratings for this informative walking tour from past participants are: 4.5 (out of 5) on TripAdvisor and Viator, and 4.7 on Get Your Guide.
- Overall, travellers have a high opinion about the walking tour of Montmartre.
- They also have many nice words regarding the tour guide.
- The Montmartre guided tour isn't suitable for people with reduced mobility.
- You can present an electronic (smartphone) or printed voucher to take part in the Montmartre guided tour.
- You can request a full or partial refund for timely cancellations if you are unable to attend the tour.
- If the time frame for the refund expires, the cancellation penalty is 100%.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- The guided tour of the artistic quarter of Montmartre takes place regardless of weather conditions.
- The tour is approximately 3 kilometres long (less than 2 miles), but you will need to go uphill and downhill most of the time.
- It is possible to schedule a private guided tour during off-season.
Address / Pick up Location
- The tour begins at the Blanche Metro Station (served by metro number 2), next to the Moulin Rouge cabaret.
Youtube videos of Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Seine River Dinner Cruise and Cabaret Show
Duration: 4-7 hours
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.