Cheap Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
|Flexible, around an hour should be enough.||(875 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris?
- This is a useful ticket that combines priority entry to the worldwide famous Arc de Triomphe with a visit to its viewing platform and onsite museum.
- The observation platform of the Arc de Triomphe enables you to enjoy amazing views all over Paris and admire its beauty from the vantage point.
- Besides other points of interest, you will have uninterrupted views of Champs-Elysees Avenue, the Egyptian monument in Place de la Concorde, Tuileries Garden, the Louvre Museum, the Tour Eiffel, the Sacre Coeur Basilica and many other landmarks.
- The Triumphal Arch also houses a small museum devoted to the warfare in the First World War (1914-1918).
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A visit to the Arc de Triomphe is more suitable for adults than children because of a long flight of stairs.
Your Experience With Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris?
- You will tour the Arc de Triomphe and familiarize yourself with its extraordinary works of art.
- You will climb the monumental arch and admire uninterrupted views of the entire French capital.
- From the observational platform, you will famouslandmarks from the Eiffelto Champs-Elysees Avenue all the way to the Louvre Museum, the Scare Coeur Basilica atop Montmartre, the Great Arch of La Défense, and much more.
- You will climb the flight of 284 stairs to enjoy these stunning views.
- Have an opportunity to visit small, yet interesting museum inside the Triumphal Arch.
- Benefit of the priority entry and skip long waiting in lines to enter the grand monument.
- You will get an overview of the Arc de Triomphe by means of informative booklets in several languages.
What Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris Includes?
- Guaranteed Entry to the famous monument.
- Skip the line entrance ticket.
- Free multilingual booklet.
- Arc de Triomphe.
- A visit to the top level of the Triumphal Arch is particularly rewarding at twilight.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Travelers have highly rated their experiences visiting the Arc de Triomphe, giving it 4.5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor, 5 on Viator and 4.8 onYour Guide.
- Tourists had a great time examining the skyline of Paris from the viewing platform.
- They state that there are a lot of stairs to reach the top.
- There is a lift to the museum, however, the viewing platform isn't accessible to wheelchair users.
- Paper or mobile vouchers are accepted at the Triumphal Arch.
- All sales are final and cannot be refunded or changed.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Note that storage area for luggage isn't available at the Triumphal Arch.
- Bags larger than 40x40x20 are not permitted inside the monument.
- On certain occasions the monument will be temporarily closed.
- The entry is free for people under 18 years of age.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Arc de Triomphe stands in the center of the Charles de Gaulle Etoile, Avenue Champs-Elysees.
Youtube videos of Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Centre Pompidou Fast-track Tickets
Duration: 1.5-2 Hours