Cheap Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets Prices
|1 Hour||(21,180 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
What is Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets?
- Although it is widely known as a religious building, the Sainte Chapelle was originally the centre of Parisian politics and the home of the French kings.
- In the 14century this mediaeval palace was converted into a Christian Chapelle and since then it’s had a special place in the heart of Parisians.
- History and stories are in abundance inside this gothic construction, some of the tales you can see painted in the vibrant stained-glass windows others are told in sacred text.
- The Sainte Chapelle is said to house the very Crown of Thorns that Christ himself wore, as well as other ancient relics of the city and its monarchy.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- For people interested in 13-century architecture, gothic architecture and religious sites then a visit to the Sainte Chapple should be top on your list of things to do in Paris.
- The skip the line tickets will be convenient for people with limited time in the city (i.e. those on a city break or stopover), and anyone who wants to have more time to explore the interior.
- Great for international travellers as the free booklet is available in 11 languages and recommended for those who prefer to visit the site without a tour guide.
What You Will Do With Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets?
- Skip the queues and visit this famous royal chapel at your own pace.
- Take in the imposing gothic architecture, the fine artworks and intricate sculptures.
- Soak in the multicoloured light of the stained-glass windows.
- Learn the history of this 13century chapel with a handy visitor’s booklet.
What Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets Includes?
- Skip the line entrance to the Sainte Chapelle.
- Admission fee.
- Complimentary visitor booklet, available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, and Chinese.
- Sainte Chapelle.
- The Towers of Notre Dame (if selected).
- If you are interested in religious sites and architecture then we recommend booking the combo version of this tour with Viator. You will have the benefit of an expert tour guide and also visit the Towers of Norte Dam.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Sainte Chapelle is one of the most-visited places in Paris.
- It has an impressive 4.5 out of 5 rating from over 21,000 traveller’s ratings on TripAdvisor.
- Likewise, the skip the line entry tickets have a 4.7 out of 5 rating from customers on Get Your Guide.
- Reviews have said that the Chapelle is beautiful and stunning and that it is worth a visit just for the city views from the tower.
- The many positive reviews imply that the pre-booked priority entrance tickets are worthwhile and recommended.
- The Sainte Chapelle is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- Depending on your tour provider your tickets may be fully refundable up to 24 hours in advance, however certain providers will require more cancellation notice so please check the cancellation policy before buying your ticket.
- Tickets from some providers are not refundable.
- Tickets are accepted at the entrance in mobile or printed form.
- You will receive your tickets via email within 24 hours of making your booking.
- Your ticket can be used at any time on your selected date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- There are mandatory security checks at the entrance to the Sainte Chapelle, you will not be permitted to take any sharp objects inside.
- There is no cloakroom/luggage storage at the Sainte Chapelle so avoid bringing large bags (bigger than 20x40x40 cm) as you will not be able to take them inside.
- A dress code applies; visitors should wear clothing which is appropriate for a place of worship (i.e. No vests or shorts/skirts above the knee). If you are not suitably dressed then you may not be permitted to enter.
- Entrance is free for visitors under the age of 18 and for EU citizens (with valid ID) under the age of 26.
- This is a self-guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go to the entrance of the Sainte Chapelle, 8, Boulevard du Palais, 75001, Paris.
- Bus: You can take the Balabus or the regular city buses (lines 21, 27, 38, 85, or 96).
- Metro: Chatelet Stati
Youtube videos of Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.
Seine River Dinner Cruise and Cabaret Show
Duration: 4-7 hours
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Opera Garnier Guided Tour Tickets
Duration: 90 Minutes
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.