Cheap Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise Prices
|The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.||(1173 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise?
- This combo ticket combines a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower and the river cruise along UNESCO-declared riverbanks of the River Seine.
- In the Eiffel Tower, you will admire fantastic panoramic views of the city beneath you.
- The guided tour will reveal various interesting facts about the outstanding attractions of the City of Light.
- From the 2nd level you’ll have an entire city in your palm. Examine the Triumphal Arch, Notre Dame Cathedral and other marvellous landmarks of Paris.
- During the cruise, see the top attractions adjacent to the River Seine.
- Pass by the Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum, Ile de la Cite with the Notre Dame and Concierge, and other points of interest.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This package is suitable for everyone interested in enjoying two premium activities of Paris.
- It is convenient and time saving as you’ll be able to book both tours at one time.
What You Will Do With Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise?
- With this combo ticket, you will experience two essential activities of Paris - visit the iconic Eiffel Tower and enjoy the sightseeing tour along the River Seine.
- With your priority entrance ticket, you head straight to the 2nd floor of the Tour Eiffel, from where you can appreciate views of the city from above.
- Along the way, the tour guide will inform you about various interesting facts and details of one of the most famous landmarks in the world.
- Take a look at other famous attractions of Paris, including the Louvre Museum, Notre Dame Cathedral, Triumphal Arch, Alexandre III Bridge and others.
- During the cruise, admire many top attractions of Paris up close.
- Among other points of interest, you will sail by the Orsay Museum, Louvre, Notre Dame and under Pont Neuf, Alexandre III and other bridges.
What Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise Includes?
- Priority entry ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Informative guided tour with a qualified guide.
- A 90 minute guided tour of the Eiffel Tower.
- A 1-hour cruise on the River Seine.
- Direct access to the 2nd level of the Iron Lady.
- The Eifel Tower.
- Seine River Cruise.
- Use the Eiffel Tower’s telescopes to take a closer look at the city’s landmarks.
- If possible, take the Seine River cruise at twilight.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Opinions about this combo ticket by former participants are almost all positive on the websites TripAdvisor and Get Your Guide where travellers have given the tour 4.5 and 4-stars out of 5.
- Tourists have a good opinion about the guided tour of the Eiffel Tower and the overall combo tour experience.
- Their comments also confirm that cruising the Seine River is one of the top things to do in Paris city centre.
- The tour of the Eiffel Tower isn't suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- You can bring either mobile or printed voucher to confirm your participation in the guided tour.
- You are eligible for a full or partial refund if your cancellation is made within the specified time period.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Choose the preferred option for your visit to the Eiffel Tower - either a visit to the 2nd floor or the 3rd (top) floor.
- After joining the guided tour of the Tour Eiffel, you will receive your tickets for the Seine River cruise.
- In certain circumstances, the operator can change the start time of the guided tour.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 33 Avenue de la Bourbonnais (Get Your Guide), or Trocadero for tours purchased with Viator.
Youtube videos of Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 24hours or 48 hours ticket
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Seine River 3 Course Lunch Cruise
Duration: 2 hours
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Marina De Paris Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 75 minutes or 2 hours depending on option chosen and booking company.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.