Cheap Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line Tickets
|Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.||(1002 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line?
- The Guided Tour of Versailles is the package that combines direct access to the popular Versailles Palace, without inconvenient waiting in long lines, and a 90 minute guided tour.
- With a secured priority entry, you make the most of your time in Paris.
- The guided tour of the palace gives you an insight into the way of life led by the royalty and aristocrats during the times of the monarchy.
- While getting around, you will see exceptional works of art and various personifications of the former monarchs.
- Besides a guided tour of the Versailles Palace, you will also be free to walk in incredible gardens behind the building.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This interesting tour is suitable for everyone who likes art, culture, opulence and beautiful landscapes.
- This guided tour should appeal to historians and those interested in historic politics.
Your Experience With Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line?
- During the guided tour, you will explore the premises of the former royal residence of Versailles.
- Along the way, you will find out how the royals lived a few centuries back and witness the majesty of the Versailles Palace.
- Along with other interesting facts, you will get to hear the details of Louis XIV's and Marie-Antoinette's lives in the grand palace.
- Admire exceptional works of art, paintings and sculptures in King's and Queen's Apartments.
- Have a spellbinding experience in the Hall of Mirrors.
- Once the guided tour concludes, you are free to remain in the palace complex and explore at your own pace.
- Tour majestic gardens of the Versailles featuring floral paths, half-hidden spots and magnificent fountains.
- Optionally, you can pay a visit to the former estate of Queen Marie-Antionette, which is located inside the garden complex of the Versailles
What Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line Includes?
- Priority skip the line entrance to the Versailles Palace.
- 90 minute guide tour os the site with a bilingual guide.
- Comprehensive guided tour in English, Spanish, French, Italian or German.
- Unlimited time to explore the palace.
- The Versailles Palace.
- A visit to the Versailles Palace introduces visitors to the way of life of the royals and aristocrats during the old times.
- Living in an inappropriate splendour was one of the main causes that led to the French Revolution.
- We recommend booking your tour for the earliest departure so that you have more time to explore the Palace.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- Traveller have had a great time whilst touring the Palace of Versailles.
- This activity has an average 4.5 out of 5-star rating on TripAdvisor, Viator and Get Your Guide.
- The comments from travellers indicate that the tour of Versailles is a walk-through history, mythology and the very best the historic artworld can offer.
- The guided tour of the Versailles Palace is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Some ticket supplies offer fully or patially refundable tickets incase your plans change.
- For cancellations less than 2 days (or 1 day for tickets purchased from Get Your Guide) before the scheduled tour, a refund iwill not be issues.
- Note that the price of the ticket may be different on days the days of garden shows.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure to arrive at the meeting point in time, preferably 15 minutes in advance.
- If you fail to arrive before the guided tour starts, you will not be able to join the tour and a refund will not be issued.
- Transport to and from the palace are not included in the ticket price, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: 10du General de Gaulle, Versailles.
Youtube videos of Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Eiffel Tower Summit Access And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Paris Illuminations Night Cruise Seine
Duration: 1 hour
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Musee d'Orsay Skip the Line Tickets
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.
Seine River Cruise and Paris Canals Tour
Duration: 2.5 hours
Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor and Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Paris City Tour And Seine River Cruise
Duration: 3 hours
Bistro-Style Seine River Dinner Cruise Tour
Duration: Approximately 2.5 hours
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftops Tickets Paris
Duration: Flexible, around an hour should be enough.
Seine River Cruise with Champagne
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Vintage 2CV Tour Plus 1 Hour Seine River Sightseeing Cruise
Duration: 2 hours.
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Gourmet Tapas Style Seine River Dinner Cruise
Duration: 3-6 hours depending if you stay on for the after-cruise party.
Batobus River Seine Shuttle Boat
Duration: 24hours or 48 hours ticket
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Eiffel tower, Seine river cruise and Paris illuminations night tour
Duration: 4 hours