Cheap Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
|The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.||(531 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting Discount Prices
We are comparing Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
- The Skip the Line Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting excursion takes you to the magnificent region of the Loire Valley.
- As part of the tour, you will visit a stunning Chateau de Chambord, which features a recognizable design.
- Withthe line entry to the chateau, you benefit from enough time to explore the interior of the palace and examine its strange staircase.
- When you pay a visit to the Chateau de Clemenceau, another amazing architectural example of the Loire Valley, you benefitthe guided tour of the place.
- Along the way from one chateau to another, you will have a break at the Vineyards of Nitray.
- Whilst there, enjoy a tasty lunch and complimentary wine tasting of several most outstanding wines produced in the Loire Valley.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- The excursion is a must-do for fans of historic buildings, interesting stories and art.
- Also, you will enjoy beautiful landscapes along the way if you like nature.
Your Experience With Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting?
- You will take an excursion to some of the most outstanding and famous chateaux of the Loire Valley.
- You will visit the Chambord Chateau and the Clemenceau Chateau, each featuring a grand design, beautiful surroundings and unique architectural masterpieces.
- At some point, you will have a pleasure to taste excellent wines produced in this renowned region of France.
- You won't need to wait in lines to get into the chateaux, which leaves you more time to get yourself acquainted with such extraordinary places.
- Have a delicious lunch at a vineyard.
- Examine the staircase in the Chambord Chateau, supposedly designed by great Leonardo da Vinci.
- Admire the amazing Clemenceau Chateau that spans the river.
- In addition, you will have an expert guidance on how to enjoy the wine you are tasting.
- Tour courts and surrounding gardens of the chateaux you are paying a visit to.
What Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting Includes?
- Skip the line entries to the Chateau de Chambord and the Chateau de Clemenceau.
- Complimentary guided tour of the Clemenceau chateau.
- Professional and friendly tour guide.
- During the excursion to the chateaux of the Loire Valley, you will have a pleasure to enjoy wine tasting and a gourmet lunch at the vineyards of Nitray.
- Several specially-selected wines of the Loire Valley region, including Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Rouge and Chenin Blanc.
- Chateau de Chambord
- Chateau de Clemenceau
- Local Vinyard
- In the past, the Loire Valley's castles were favourite residences of many French kings.
- Albeit not the most acclaimed, the Loire Valley is a significant wine-producing region in France.
Travelers Reviews about Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting?
- Rates of travelers that booked this guided tour on reputable websites are 4.9 (out of 5) on Get Your Guide and 5 on Viator.
- According to participants who took part in this Paris excursion, the experience was nothing less than fantastic.
- Venues visited on this tour do not have wheelchair accessible facilities.
- Mobile and printed vouchers are acceted.
- In case you are unable to join the tour, you are eligible for the full or partial refund for timely cancellations.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Since the number of participants is limited, you can count on a personalized attention of your tour guide.
- Tips for the outstanding service are appreciated, but never obligatory.
- Meals are prepared with local ingredients, accompanied with cheeses, coffees and wines.
Address / Pick up Location
- The Loire Valley tour begins next to the Paris Catacombs' entrance.
Youtube videos of Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Eiffel Tower Summit Access Ticket
Duration: Flexible (the guided tour lasts up to 2 hours)
Normandy D-Day Landing Beaches Full-Day Tour from Paris
Duration: The excursion to the battlefields of Normandy lasts around 14 hours.
Paris L'open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Paris Catacombs Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: Flexible, 1 hour to 3 hours is sufficient for a meaningful visit.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Seine Cruise Combo Ticket
Eiffel Tower Skip-The-Line Ticket & Seine River Cruise
Duration: Flexible (the duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours)
Montparnasse Tower 56th Floor and Roof Terrace
Duration: 1 Hour
Best Versailles Palace Guided Tour Skip the Line
Duration: Flexible, the duration of the guided tour is up to 1:30 hours.
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.