Cheap The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
|Between two and three hours.||(37 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies Discount Prices
We are comparing The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
- The guided tour of Le Marais district is a discovery tour of French gastronomy and one of Paris's most trendy districts.
- Travelers have a chance to learn various useful information about art and shopping on the guided tour.
- Le Marais has the largest number of preserved medieval structures of all neighborhoods of Paris, many of which house interesting museums and art galleries.
- Le Marais has many stylish cafes and restaurants.
- Participants in the activity tour eateries and a market selling seasonal produce and gastronomic specialties.
- The walking tour introduces French cheese, wine, pastries and chocolates among other specialties.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Booking a tour is a highly recommended activity for gourmands and fans of famous French gastronomy.
- People interested in engaging shopping and rich social life should also consider joining the walking tour of Le Marais.
- Fans of history and medieval architecture are also sure to benefit greatly.
- The activity is suitable for people of all ages.
Your Experience With The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies?
- Enjoy strolling in one of the trendiest districts of Paris and learn interesting and useful information for visitors.
- Have a chance to taste famous French specialties, some of which are cheeses, pastries, chocolates, hams and, of course, wine.
- Learn about shopping in Marais, which caters to people with any budget.
- Visit commercial zones of the district and admire its centuries-old mansions and architecture.
- Pay a visit to a French bistro and tour stalls with fresh seasonal produce.
What The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies Includes?
- Friendly, knowledgeable and dedicated tour guide.
- Food and wine tastings at different places.
- Le Marais is the place where you will find Place des Vosges, one of the most charming squares in Europe.
- Some museums located in the area are Victor Hugo Museum, Picasso Museum and Carnavalet Museum, the last one being devoted to the history of Paris.
Travelers Reviews about The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies?
- Vacationers have a great opinion about the tour, for the most part, defining it as insightful and entertaining.
- Travelers had different guides leading the tour, and they rated their overall performances as excellent.
- Some participants in the tour admitted that they returned to the places covered by tour to eat and drink as soon as an opportunity presented itself.
- The reviewers appreciated a chance to learn about French cuisine and enjoy it with people from all sides of the world.
Please consult your chosen provider to learn the details regarding visitors suffering from immobility issues.
Show electronic or printed ticket to take part in the activity. For cancellations at least 24 hours in advance, you receive a full refund.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- You will walk a lot during the walking tour, so wear suitable and comfortable shoes.
- You will spend some time outdoors, so prepare accordingly to weather conditions.
- Only people over 18 years of age may drink alcohol in France.
Address / Pick up Location
40 rue de Bretagne, Paris
Youtube videos of The Marais Walking Food Tour: Cheese, Wine and Delicacies
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Ultimate Louvre: 2-Hour Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes around two hours.
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.