Cheap Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
|Duration of the tour is about 1:30 hours.||(315 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Discount Prices
We are comparing Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- A guided tour of one of the largest royal palaces in the world.
- Skip-the-line entry entitles participants in the tour to bypass long lines and save hours in the process.
- A tour of the sumptuous Palace of Versailles and some of its most ornate quarters, such as Hall of Mirrors and State Apartments.
- The palace abounds with paintings and sculpture, many of which are allegorical representations of Louis XIV, the Sun King.
- The tour also introduces Marie-Antoinette, an ill-fated queen of France.
- Travelers have the liberty to continue visiting the palace and its gorgeous gardens after the guided tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Joining the Versailles guided tour is highly recommended for first-time visitors of the palace and travelers with limited time.
- People interested in the background story behind the famous royal palace should take the tour, too.
- Fans of history, architecture, art and attractive landscapes should join the activity.
Your Experience With Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
- Past by long lines to enter the Versailles complex and learn about the magnificent palace on a guided tour.
- Visit State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors among other premises of Versailles Palace.
- Witness the opulence of the grand palace and admire allegorical paintings.
- Visit the King's Bedroom and learn interesting facts about Louis XIV, a controversial king of the 17th-century France.
- Continue visit on your own after the guided tour concludes.
- Walk through Versailles Gardens, a masterpiece of the landscape design.
What Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour Includes?
- Admission fee to the Palace of Versailles and skip-the-line entry.
- Licensed and friendly guide.
- Don't miss the gallery exhibiting paintings depicting decisive events in the French history.
- There is a small, likable hamlet in the gardens commissioned by Queen Marie-Antoinette.
- In the case of a regular fountain show, entry to the royal gardens of Versailles is subject to fee.
Travelers Reviews about Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour?
- Travelers point out that they received quality information and extensive knowledge of the palace during the walking tour.
- Reviewers also underline great professionalism and knowledge of the guides, who were able to answer all their questions.
- The existing comments indicate that the walking tour is essential for an in-depth understanding of the Versailles Palace.
- Skip-the-line entry provides a huge benefit for everyone, especially for people limited with time.
Consult your chosen provider for details regarding visitors with mobility issues.
You can show either mobile or paper ticket to join the activity. Depending on the chosen operator, you may redeem a full refund for cancellations 24 or 72 hours in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Because of safety concerns, the priority entry could be slower from time to time.
- Arrive at the meeting point some time in advance.
- You may continue visiting the complex after the tour.
Address / Pick up Location
10 Avenue du Général de Gaulle, Versailles
Youtube videos of Ultimate Versailles: 90-Minute Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
- Eiffel Tower Tickets
- Palace of Versailles Facts
- Palace of Versailles Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Facts
- Best Paris Walking Tours
- Fun things to do in Paris
- Louvre Museum Tickets
- 2 Days Paris Itinerary
- Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Eiffel Tower 2nd floor Skip the line tickets
- Eiffel Tower Summit Tickets
- Musee d'Orsay Tickets
- Free Things to do in Paris
Paris: Pere Lachaise Cemetery Guided Tour
Duration: The duration of the Pere Lachaise guided tour is between 2 and 3 hours.
Legendary Stade de France: Behind the Scenes Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is 1:30 hours.
Paris: Mysteries of the Opera Garnier After Hours Tour
Duration: The guided tour takes 1:30 hours.
Musee d'Orsay Highlights: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour
Duration: Approximately two hours