Cheap Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket Prices
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
What is Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket?
- The Palace of Versailles and Gardens Full Access Ticket is a self-guided tour package that entitles you to experience the expansive and incredible royal palace at your own leisure.
- With this ticket, you can avoid waiting in two long lines (for purchasing tickets and entering the property) and enter the Versailles Palace directly.
- With the accompanying audio guide, you’ll gain a greater insight into the artworks decorating the grand halls and private rooms.
- You’ll have the chance to learn how the royals and the aristocracy spent their time in the Versailles.
- Outside, you can enjoy strolling in breath-taking gardens, secret groves and watch the performances of magnificent fountains.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is ideal for everyone who would like to spend an entire day in a splendour of the royal palace and its gardens.
- Devotees of art, Roman/Greek mythology and horticulture will be particularly delighted.
What You Will Do With Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket?
- You will visit the royal complex of Versailles, which consists of the Versailles Palace, Versailles Gardens, Great (Grand) Trianon, the Small (Petit) Trianon and the Queen's Hamlet.
- Benefit from fast-track entry to the Versailles Palace, avoiding long lines by pre-purchasing your ticket.
- Walking between private room, huge halls and spectacular reception rooms of the royal palace, you dip into the wealth and luxury of the former royal residence.
- While getting around the palace's premises, listen to your live guide or audio guide and learn the most important facts about the palace.
- Head outside to the Versailles Gardens and walk along paths lined with lush vegetation, colourful flowers, majestic statues and flowing fountains.
- Since this is the self-guided tour with the audio guide, you have the freedom to organize your visit for a time which is convenient to you.
What Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket Includes?
- Skip the line entry to the Versailles Palace and Gardens Complex.
- A self-guide tour of all the Palace’s public facilities including the palace, gardens, and the bedroom living quarters of Trianon’s and Marie-Antoinette's.
- Audio guides are available in several languages including English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese and Italian.
- The Versailles Palace.
- There is so much to see and do at the Versailles, so allow as much time as possible for a visit.
- Bring enough water when you visit the Versailles complex.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The general opinion of travellers about the visit to the Versailles Palace is generally very positive.
- According to leading travel platforms the skip the line visit to the palace has a 4.4-star rating on Get Your Guide and 4.5 from TripAdvisor and Viator users.
- A visit to the royal complex was the highlight of the holiday for many travellers.
- Many of them advise future visitors to allocate a full day for the visit.
- The Versailles Palace complex is suitable for wheelchair users.
- Depending on your ticket provider, you may be entitled to a full or partial refund in case of cancellation.
- All cancellations should be made in advance to avoid additional charges.
- Vouchers in printed or electronic forms are valid for the visit.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- With the full access ticket, you avoid queues for purchasing the tickets.
- There may be a short queue to pass through security checks at the Palace entrance.
- Check out if the Fountain Show takes place on the day of your visit; if so, you will need to pay a surcharge to see the show.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: go directly to the fast-track entrance at the Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, Versailles.
Youtube videos of Versailles Palace and Gardens Day Ticket
Louis Vuitton Foundation Paris Ticket
Skip the Line Eiffel Tower 2nd Floor View & Seine River Cruise
Duration: The tour of the Tour Eiffel lasts 1:30 hours & Seine cruise is 1 hour.
Louvre Museum Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket
Duration: Flexible, from the opening hours until the closure.
Moulin Rouge Paris with Dinner Options
Duration: 4 hours
Best of Paris Bike Tour
Duration: The duration of the Best of Paris Bike Tour is between 3 and 4 hours.
Paris: Montmartre 2-Hour Walking Tour
Duration: The duration of the guided tour is around 2 hours.
Sainte Chapelle Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Disneyland Paris Tickets
Duration: Flexible, up to an entire day.
Paris: Beteaux Parisiens Dinner Cruise
Duration: The duration of the classic dinner cruise is 1:15 hours.Upgraded dinner cruise (Etoile, Privilege, Premier and Decouverte) is 2:30 hours.
Skip the Lines: Loire Valley Castles & Wine Tasting
Duration: The duration of the Loire Valley tour is approximately 12 hours.
Paris Night Bicycle Tour & River Cruise
Duration: Both tours (bike and river cruise) last around 4 hours.
Paris Segway Tour Plus Seine River Cruise
Duration: 1.5 hours segway tour + 1 hour river cruise.
Paris Hop-on Hop-off Bus Ticket
Duration: Flexible, between 1 and 3 days.
Notre Dame Cathedral Guided Tour
Duration: The tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral lasts about an hour.
Musee National Picasso-Paris Skip the line
Paris Crazy Horse Cabaret
Duration: 90 Minutes
Seine River Hop On Hop Off Cruise Paris
Duration: Unlimited 1 day travel - A round trip takes 1.5 - 2 hours.
Paris Pantheon Skip the Line Ticket
Duration: 1 Hour
Paris Illuminations Seine Cruise Night Cruise
Duration: 1 hour