Cheap Florence Day Trip from Rome
|15 Hours||(670 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Florence Day Trip from Rome Discount Prices
We are comparing Florence Day Trip from Rome Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Florence Day Trip from Rome
- Depart from Central Rome in quiet of the early morning and travel North through charming Tuscan scenery to the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance, Florence.
- Once you've arrived in the city centre you'll be led by an expert local guide on a short orientation tour of the Central Florence.
- Aside from a fantastic full-day tour you'' also be treated to a delicious lunch in a typical Tuscan restaurant in the city centre.
- Once you've found your feet you'll set off to explore at your own pace, how you spend your time in Florence is completely up to you.
- Art and history enthusiasts might like to visit the Uffizi Gallery, stroll to Michelangelo's David statue or visit the famous Duomo.
- Alternatively you could climb to Piazza Michelangelo for views over the city, browse independent gold and jewellery stores which line Ponte Vecchio, admire the architecture of Brunelleschi's Dome, or shop for the latest trends on Florence's' busy highstreets.
- And don't forget to grab a coffee while you're in the city!
- After free time in Florence you'll return to Central Rome by coach.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour is great for people who are visiting Italy for the first time, you will be able to see and compare two of the country's most beautiful and historic cities.
- A good option for people who enjoy travelling by coach but this may be uncomfortable for anyone who suffers from car sickness.
Your Experience With Florence Day Trip from Rome?
- Travel between two of Italy's finest cities, Rome and Florence.
- Take a scenic road through the Italian countryside on a comfortable air-conditioned coach.
- Learn a little about the city dubbed ‘the Cradle of the Renaissance' on a small group tour of Central Florence.
- See the top sights of the city including Brunelleschi's Dome, Palazzo Vecchio and Ponte Vecchio.
- Benefit from the inside knowledge of your English-speaking guide and be sure to get some tips and recommendations before enjoying free time.
- Shop at the marketplace or on Florence's famous high-street, eat at local trattoria's or drink an espresso at the bar, and wander through fantastic architecture on the medieval streets of Florence.
What Florence Day Trip from Rome Includes?
- Round tip transport by air-conditioned coach and hotel pick-up from central Rome.
- Entrance to the Accademia Museum (If specified).
- Guided tour in English.
- Typical Tuscan lunch.
- Departure from Central Rome – orientation tour of Florence – lunch – free time in Florence – return to Central Rome.
- The journey by coach will be much more comfortable and fat quicker than taking a train between Rome and Florence.
- There are many some popular free attractions you should check out while in Florence. http://www.tripindicator.com/view/attractions/florence.html
Travelers Reviews about Florence Day Trip from Rome?
- The Florence Day Trip from Rome has impressive 4 out of 5-star rating on Viator which is partnered with TripAdvisor.
- Travellers say that this excursion is well worth the journey.
- Reviews say that the Green Lines tour guides are very informative and speak excellent English.
- Comments point out that this is quite a long day trip but also agree that there is enough time to enjoy the city.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Electronic or paper tickets are accepted.
- Depending on supplier's policy tickets are fully refundable until 24 hours or 7 days prior to tour date.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended and appropriate clothing for the weather.
- To visit any religious building both men and women must have clothing which covers the knees and shoulders.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point: Via Giovanni Amendola 32, or arrange hotel pick-up.
Youtube videos of Florence Day Trip from Rome
Tivoli Half-Day Tour with a Visit to Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa
Duration: 5 Hours
Skip line Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
Duration: 3 Hours
Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours
OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport
Duration: 3 Days
Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 7 - 8 Hours
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Skip the Line Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Florence Day Trip from Rome
Duration: 15 Hours
2-Day South Italy Tour from Rome
Duration: 2 Days