Cheap Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour Tickets
|8 Hours||(13,448 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour?
- The Supersaver Colosseum and Ancient Rome tour with Best of Rome walking tour is perfect for those with limited time in the city or for first-time visitors.
- During this 8-hour tour you'll get to see the best that Central Rome has to offer.
- Combine Renaissance and baroque art with ancient history and modern culture in a well organised day tour.
- This day trip is split into two parts, first is a visit Rome's Colosseum. With skip the line entry you'll breeze past the queues and follow your guide into the Roman Empire's largest building.
- Hear the facts of the Colosseums construction and the bloodcurdling tales of the battles which took place in the arena.
- You'll then be led to Palatine Hill and the ruined temple known as the Roman Forum.
- The second half of this tour brings you back to modern day Rome, exploring its' pretty piazzas, baroque architecture and Renaissance sculptures.
- See the majestic church of Santa Maria del Popolo and drink from the Trevi Fountain.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- This tour provides a comprehensive introduction to the city.
- Ideal for anyone interested in seeing the highlights of Rome in a short space of time.
- Suitable for adults and children.
Your Experience With Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour?
- Combine a visit to the Colosseum with a tour of Rome's top attractions in a convenient one-day sightseeing experience.
- Save time and money with a combo skip the line entrance ticket to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
- Stroll around Central Rome with a knowledgeable local guide, visiting famous sites such as Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
What Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour Includes?
- 8 Hour guided walking tour.
- Professional English speaking guide.
- Priority fast track entrance to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill and Roman Forum.
- Complementary Gelato (summer) or hot beverage (winter).
- Rome Colosseum – Best of Rome Walking Tour.
- These tours can also be booked separately but for the best price you should purchase this combo ticket.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This combined full-day tour is very highly recommended.
- On Viator this tour has gained over 1,500 reviews from happy customers who have given it a 5 out of 5-star rating.
- Travellers say that this is a very interesting tour led by friendly archaeologist guides.
- Comments also say that skip the line entry to the Colosseum is very useful.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring either electronic or paper ticket.
- Tickets are full refundable up to 7 days prior to departure, fees apply for cancellations made 3-6 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Large bags/suitcases must be left outside the Colosseum and Roman Forum.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: by the Colosseum Metro Station, Central Rome.
Youtube videos of Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour
Rome Angels and Demons Half-Day Tour
Duration: 4 Hours
Colosseum Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum Skip The Line
Duration: 1 to 3 Hours
Florence Day Trip from Rome
Duration: 15 Hours
Roman Catacombs and Crypts Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours
Rome Super Saver: Best of Rome Walking Tour
Duration: 8 Hours
Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport
Duration: 3 Days
Tivoli Half-Day Tour with a Visit to Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa
Duration: 5 Hours
Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 7 - 8 Hours
Vatican VIP Experience Private Tour
Duration: 3.5 Hours