Cheap Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
|7 - 8 Hours||(39 Reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Highlights of Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets?
- This is a full day sightseeing tour which takes you to the highlights of the Eternal City.
- In just 8 hours you will visit the Colosseum, where beasts and Gladiators fought fierce battles over 2,000 years ago, as well as the famous Vatican City, the official home of the Catholic Pope.
- Meeting in the morning you'll avoid the crowds and skip the lines to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Your friendly guide will lead you through some of the 54 galleries containing Egyptian artefacts, stone sarcophagi, statues, sculptures, Renaissance painting and renowned frescoes by the great Michelangelo. You'll learn about history, religion, art and politics, and still have time to snap some selfies.
- In the afternoon you'll visit the largest colosseum built during the reign of the Roman Empire, as well as the remains of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
- This is a great chance for first-time visitors to see the best of Rome in one compact day tour.
Is It Suitable for Me?
- A good option for people who want to see the top Rome attractions in just one day.
- Suitable for people of all ages and open to both adults and children.
Your Experience With Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets?
- Visit the homes of two powerful historical forces in the same day: the Vatican City, home of the Catholic Church, and Rome's Colosseum, the largest building of the Roman Empire.
- Enjoy skip the line entry to the 4 of Rome's top attractions: The Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica and Rome Colosseum.
- Benefit from the extensive knowledge of an art historian guide.
What Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets Includes?
- All entrance fees.
- Fast track entrance to Vatican site, including Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica.
- Fast track entrance to Rome Colosseum.
- Professional Guide and headphones.
- Vatican Museums – St. Peter's Basilica – Sistine Chapel – Rome Colosseum.
- Unless specified transport between the Vatican City and Rome Colosseum is not included, a Vatican City Pass will give you access to the Hop-on Hop-off city sightseeing bus. http://www.tripindicator.com/city-pass-rome/compare-roma-pass-vs-vatican-rome-card-vs-city-pass-vs-national-roman-museums-3-day-combo.html
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- This tour has a 5 out of 5-stars on TripAdvisor, which is partnered with Viator.
- Comments agree that the tour of well organised and informative.
- Travellers say that the skip the line entry is a ‘must' if you want to visit all these attractions in one day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring tickets in paper or electronic format.
- Tickets are refundable but cancellation fees may apply.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- This tour is available daily in English, tours in German, Spanish, French and Portuguese are available on specific days and for small groups tours may be conducted in up to 3 languages.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and conservative clothing, knees and shoulders must be covered to enter religious sites.
- Lunch and transport between Vatican City and Colosseum is not included (unless specified in booking).
- On Wednesday morning's tours will visit the Vatican Library instead of St. Peter's Basilica.
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting point will be specified in booking conformation; hotel pick-up may be possible.
Youtube videos of Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Best Rome Walking Tours
Duration: 2.5 Hours
St Peter Basilica Fast track Tickets
Duration: 1 Hour
Tivoli Half-Day Tour with a Visit to Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa
Duration: 5 Hours
Tuscany in One Day Sightseeing from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Vatican and Colosseum Skip the Line Tickets
Duration: 7 - 8 Hours
OMNIA Vatican and Rome City Pass with Free Transport
Duration: 3 Days
Colosseum Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum Skip The Line
Duration: 1 to 3 Hours
Pompeii Day Trip from Rome
Duration: 13 Hours
Skip the Line Borghese Gallery and Gardens Walking Tour
Duration: 3 Hours
Rome Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 24, 48, or 72 Hours