Cheap Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi Tickets
|9.5 hours.||(1304 reviews)|
|Opening Times||Best Times|
Where to Buy Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi Discount Tickets?
We are comparing Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi Prices from leading ticket suppliers and Try to find you Cheap tickets prices on the market.
Compare Tickets Price with Tripindicator
Highlights of Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi?
- A full day of outdoor adventures in the beautiful Blue Mountains National Park, a protected area and listed UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The park sits just under a two hours drive north-west of Sydney and is a popular tourist spot.
- People travel far and wide to visit this stunning National Park.
- The tour visits Echo Point, the parks most famous vantage point and Jamison Valley to view the Three Sisters rock formation.
- The tour heads to Scenic World, home to the worlds steepest railway where trains drive at a 64 degree angle.
- Visit Katoomba Falls, a giant cascading waterfall located close to Echo Falls and one of the parks most beautiful features.
- The falls descend into the picturesque Jamison Valley, which stretches 4km north outside Katoomba.
- You'll also visit Featherdale Wildlife Park, an award winning animal park home to the world's most extensive collection of Australian native animals!
Is It Suitable for Me?
- Perfect for outdoor lovers.
- Animal and nature enthusiasts will delight.
- Suitable for history and culture vultures.
Your Experience With Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi?
- The tour begins with hotel pickup, here you'll board the transfer coach and be whisked away to the Blue Mountains National Park.
- The day will be spent exploring the park's natural wonders and enjoying the epic mountain vistas.
- Jamison Valley, the Three Sisters rock formation and Katoomba Falls are all on the itinerary.
- Next head over to Scenic World and hop on some of the park's rides.
- You'll also visit the Featherdale Wildlife Park to get up close and personal with the animals.
- There's an opportunity to feed a wallaby or pet a kangaroo.
- Re-fuel over lunch where you can enjoy a complimentary glass of beer, wine or soft drink.
- The tour ends with a private water taxi ride back to Darling Harbour, make sure you have your camera out to snap pictures of the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
What Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi Includes?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Park enterance fees.
- Enterance to Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- 1 private water taxi ride.
- What Attractions are covered on this tour?:
- Blue Mountains National Park.
- Echo Point.
- Three Sisters.
- Jamison Valley.
- Scenic World.
- Featherdale Wildlife Park.
- Katoomba Falls.
- Sydney Harbour.
- The day is going to be super long so make sure you're well rested, dress appropriately and bring plenty of water/ snacks with you.
What Travelers are Saying About It?
- The Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi has earned over 1,304 reviews and a 4-star rating on TripAdvisor.
- Travellers agree that this day excursion was family friendly and a provided a great day out.
- Most users claimed the guides were super friendly and knowledgable and that the scenery was breathtaking.
- This tour is not accessible for wheelchair users.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted (tickets booked through Viator must be printed).
- Tickets booked through Get Your Guide can be cancelled for a 50% refund 3 days in advance.
Things to Consider Before You Go
- Make sure you're wearing comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking.
- Don't forget your suncream in the summer!
Address / Pick up Location
- Meeting Point: hotel pickup.
Youtube videos of Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Sydney Tower Eye with Observation Deck
Duration: 1 hour.
Sydney Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Pass with Cruise & Sydney Tower
Duration: 2 days.
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Full-Day Trip from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Blue Mountains All Inclusive: Tour, Lunch and Water Taxi
Duration: 9.5 hours.
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
Duration: 1 - 2 hours.
Sydney Tower 360 Bar and Dining Experience
Duration: 1.5 hours.
The Sydney Opera House Tour
Duration: 60 minutes.
Australian Museum: Ice Age Mammoths Exhibition Sydney Entry Ticket
Duration: 1 day (flexible).
Blue Mountains Tour All-Inclusive Full-Day from Sydney
Duration: 11 hours.
Grand Blue Mountains Day Tour with 3 Scenic World Rides
Duration: 10 hours.
Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch
Duration: 1 day.